Will Olivo play for Seattle tonight?

JDsDirtySox

I don't know who's broadcasting the game, but I like them! :lol:

They just mentioned the trade for Garcia, and the guy said he "understood this trade will be good for Seattle down the line, but the White Sox have just won the AL Central with this trade."

:headbang

Sounds good.

Bad thing is, if we don't win it, it is rebuilding time next year. Maggs will definately be gone, Garcia will be gone, Loaiza could be gone, Scho will be gone, Konerko probably will be gone, Lee could be gone...it will be total rebuild.

So they better f***ing win.

I don't know who's broadcasting the game, but I like them! :lol:

They just mentioned the trade for Garcia, and the guy said he "understood this trade will be good for Seattle down the line, but the White Sox have just won the AL Central with this trade."

:headbang

No, no no no no. I don't want any of our guys to be hearing anything such as that.

We're still the fourth best team in this division (ehem Harold Reynolds). We'll be lucky, with our crummy pitching staff to win this AL Central. The Indians, Twins, and Royals are all ahead of us.

Now I know that isn't true, but I want our guys to play with a chip on their shoulder. It pissed me off so damn much when dumbass Harold Reynols talked about the AL Central before the season: 'Blah blah blah, My sleeper team is the Indians. They'll compete with the Royals for the division, the Sox have no pitching so they'll be lucky to finish fourth.'

Ok that is all - just want the boys to play with a chip on their shoulder. :headbang