curiosa at tweeter on aug 12

Obstacle 1

I'll be there, mostly for Interpol. have never seen the cure before and have never listened to any of their albums, but I hear they are good so i'll give them a shot. the rapture and mogwai are good as well.

do they still have the stupid two-ID rule for people under 25 there? does anyone know a back entrance to tweeter, because last time I saw rush there in 2002, it was backed up like a mother taking the normal route.

rack. :snr :lolhitting :headbang

I'm not planning on going to the concert, but I worked at the Tweeter Center last summer, so I can tell you that there are four entrances into the Tweeter Center. If you go south on Oak Park Ave you'll come across one. If you take Harlem to Oak Park you'll come to a second one (usually the most crowded). But if you take Flossmoor road you'll come to another two entrances. Those are usually not as crowded, but sometimes the police will close one entrance on the Flossmoor route and direct everyone to the other entrance. Hope that makes sense and helps. If you need more help go to tweetercenter.com/chicago