Hair-do from hell

Texsox

The hair-do from hell

She said: "I left the salon at 8pm on the Friday and the next day my scalp started itching and I saw blood and dye on my headscarf.

"I went to hospital and they gave me some tablets, but when I woke up on Monday the top of my head was three times bigger than normal and my eyes were swollen as well.

"I looked like Frankenstein's monster. I could hardly see anything and I was really scared because I truthfully thought I was going to stay like that. I thought I was going to go blind.

"I wanted to look like Beyonce not ET." She added: "My mum calls me the Elephant Man. I have hardly spoken to anyone because I could see from the corner of my eye that people were giving me funny looks."

beyoncesalonST290604_300x450.jpg

Why does this woman have a case against the salon if she's allergic...? Does that mean I can sue Red Lobster for the first time I got hives from the shrimp..?

It's not like they had malitious intent.

If she sues them... I say they should counter sue because she neglected to tell them she was allergic.

Why does this woman have a case against the salon if she's allergic...? Does that mean I can sue Red Lobster for the first time I got hives from the shrimp..?

It's not like they had malitious intent.

If she sues them... I say they should counter sue because she neglected to tell them she was allergic.

Would it depend on whether they did the allergy test before dyeing her hair? I know on dye boxes they tell you to test a little of the dye on scalp part or some of them say near your elbow/wrist area...

Would it depend on whether they did the allergy test before dyeing her hair?  I know on dye boxes they tell you to test a little of the dye on scalp part or some of them say near your elbow/wrist area...

I ate shrimp all my life until one day I had a reacton to it. :huh