Fla. Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Teen

mreye

Seriously though this is just another example of the huge double standard in this country.

If this was some dude having sex with some 14 year old girl we would all be ready to string the guy up.

It's sad in a way that because it's a woman we can make jokes about it.

No kidding. If you noticed it was the women here that were disgusted by this.

That is true!

Women b**** about equal rights and then there are things like this 

Pray tell, what the f*** is this supposed to mean? :huh:

Seriously though this is just another example of the huge double standard in this country.

If this was some dude having sex with some 14 year old girl we would all be ready to string the guy up.

It's sad in a way that because it's a woman we can make jokes about it.

Damn right! I demand the right for teenage buys to do their hot teachers

I had a few half way decent looking teacher when I got to high school, but I must say the vast majority of people in education in my experiance looked like dungeon slugs, swamp donkeys, and ditch pigs!

On a side note my Social Studies teacher in 11th grade got fired for his sexual relationship with a 16 yr old female student. He was fired but didn't face any charges because 14 is the legal age for consent in Canada. Therefore this woman in this case would not face any criminal charges if it had happened in Canada.

I had a few half way decent looking teacher when I got to high school, but I must say the vast majority of people in education in my experiance looked like dungeon slugs, swamp donkeys, and ditch pigs!

I mostly agree, byt my senior year, I had an amazingly HOT teacher for my Senior Comp class. She would ALWAYS were these sexy mind-thigh skirts and heels. It wasnt easy getting through class ;)

I was listening to 94.7 and the DJ said this teacher has been brought up on charges and all. Then he says "in a related story, the 14 year old has been given the keys to the city". I couldn't help but laugh about that. Amongst his friends they are probably calling him a major stud. She obviously has some serious issues and needs some help and hopefully she will.