Yankees looking for pitching

i highly doubt that we'll see RJ going  to new york...out of everyone in baseball i think colangelo hates steinbrenner the most. (part of the reason schil went to the redsox)

Really I didn't know that Colangelo felt that way. thank for the info. It was just a rumor that I wondered if anyone else heard.

Really I didn't know that Colangelo felt that way. thank for the info. It was just a rumor that I wondered if anyone else heard.

Steinbrenner secretly met with David Wells after Wells had agreed in principle to sign with the DBacks. Coangelo hit the ceiling. There is plenty of bad blood there.

Steinbrenner secretly met with David Wells after Wells had agreed in principle to sign with the DBacks.  Coangelo hit the ceiling.  There is plenty of bad blood there.

Don't cross the boss. :nono

I heard on the morning ESPN 1000 show that Mark Grace said if Randy moved anywhere, it would be to Anaheim and that he didn't want to play in a big city like New York or Chicago. I guess I can't blame him. I don't see the big deal. He's got one more year, and hell, maybe the D-Backs can make a big push next year. You never know!

I heard on the morning ESPN 1000 show that Mark Grace said if Randy moved anywhere, it would be to Anaheim and that he didn't want to play in a big city like New York or Chicago.  I guess I can't blame him.  I don't see the big deal.  He's got one more year, and hell, maybe the D-Backs can make a big push next year.  You never know!

What the f*** is wrong with that primadonna!

NY I can understand. But Chicago, the best city in the US? Where he'll be worshipped?

Would he rather rot in the lizard land instead?

What the f*** is wrong with that primadonna!

NY I can understand.  But Chicago, the best city in the US? Where he'll be worshipped?

Would he rather rot in the lizard land instead?

I just think he's a smalltown sort of guy. He probably has less media to deal with that way.

Plus, he is from Arizona originally. I don't quite understand why Anaheim is alright (other than it's a small city), but you'd think the California media would be just as rough as the Chicago media.

I heard on the morning ESPN 1000 show that Mark Grace said if Randy moved anywhere, it would be to Anaheim and that he didn't want to play in a big city like New York or Chicago.  I guess I can't blame him.  I don't see the big deal.  He's got one more year, and hell, maybe the D-Backs can make a big push next year.  You never know!

Anaheim's just right outside LA.

What the f*** gives Randy?