Freddy G on the score

HighHeat45

he was only on for a few minutes and i posted this like 30 seconds before it was over. Sorry

But anyways he said he was very happy to be here. He confirmed he is engaged to ozzies daugther, he said he hopes and is confident he will get more run support here. He said he would rather sign an extension than test free agency but he said that the money has to be right.

he was only on for a few minutes and i posted this like 30 seconds before it was over. Sorry

But anyways he said he was very happy to be here. He confirmed he is engaged to ozzies daugther, he said he hopes and is confident he will get more run support here. He said he would rather sign an extension than test free agency but he said that the money has to be right.

Ah. In that case, give him has damn money. :)

We should give Maggs his damn money while we're at it.

This is so weird. The media guide confirms that Ozzie has no daughter.

Grabbed this from an article in the tribune:

"Guillen, who has three boys, treats his niece almost like his daughter. It might be tough for Garcia to walk away from a White Sox offer at the same time he's walking down the aisle with his manager's niece."

"Guillen, who has three boys, treats his niece almost like his daughter. It might be tough for Garcia to walk away from a White Sox offer at the same time he's walking down the aisle with his manager's niece."

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing this up. Hopefully's FG's love will help with him signing an extension. :wub:

"Guillen, who has three boys, treats his niece almost like his daughter."

bad writing in the Tribune

that should like "like a daughter" beccause he can't treat her like his daughter if he has none, although he could treat her as if she were a daughter

I hate sloppy writing in the Tribune!

Hmmm I wonder if it's really his niece. Could be His bestfriends Daughter. His Best Friend was former Major Leaguer Gustavo Polidor who was shot and killed in a robbery in Venezuela some time ago and Ozzie brought Polidor's Family into his home and keeped them there

39 -20 = 19

A lot of people have kids at 19  ;)

I used to be friends with someone who had 3 kids before the age of 18. (She moved away so we sort of drifted apart - she had no working phone after moving in with her fiance. I hope she has a good life now because she had a tough life growing up.)