AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

southsider2k5

Great win tonight.  But I think we need to calm down with the "they should fear us" nonsense.  They're back 2 back division champions.  They shouldn't fear us one bit.  Sure we've taken 4 of the last 5.  But that will mean nothing as far as the big picture goes unless WE win the division.

good points :headbang

Great win....get the series win tomorrow, and then go for the sweep.....we shoul dcrush the twins every chance we get to the point where they are demoralised.... I will never forget how these f***ers came back and won last year after losing the first two games of the series at the Cell in the last month of the year

Kill them tomorrow and day after....keep it up boys

:cheers

Great win....get the series win tomorrow, and then go for the sweep.....we shoul dcrush the twins every chance we get to the point where they are demoralised.... I will never forget how these f***ers came back and won last year after losing the first two games of the series at the Cell in the last month of the year

Kill them tomorrow and day after....keep it up boys

:cheers

I agree. We need to make amends for rolling over the way we did the last month of last season. This is a much better team than we had then and we need to play like it.

Do you guys realize that we're 4-1 at the BAGGIEDOME this year???  If JM were here, that would've easily been 1-4...I LOVE OZZIE!!! :headbang

Let's go, go go White Sox...Chicago's proud of you!!!!!

Always knew the Baggiodome was just a boogie man, a pathetic excuse for our choke-happy, heart-less failures of 2001-2003.

Now let's make like the D-Rays and win the next 5 games. :headbang :snr

Always knew the Baggiodome was just a boogie man, a pathetic excuse for our choke-happy, heart-less failures of 2001-2003.

Now let's make like the D-Rays and win the next 5 games.  :headbang  :snr

I wonder if they've turned on the air conditioning yet? Or are they saving it til September and October? ;)

Actually both of our HRs looked wind aided.  I didn't think either one of those had a chance to get out.  I wonder if someone is getting fired yet?

Kruk couldn't believe Uribe's ball got out of there. He kept going on and on about it being in the fist, an inside-out swing and it going to the opposite field.

didnt buehrle win 20-21 games b4 if he does it again this year what you guys think he will be able to get for his career?  :huh

Buehrle peaked at 19 wins. As for the last part of the question, what do you mean? Total victories? If he pitches for another ten years, maybe 200. Maybe.

Kruk couldn't believe Uribe's ball got out of there.  He kept going on and on about it being in the fist, an inside-out swing and it going to the opposite field.

Uribe has power to RCF-RF. I hope he continues to go with the pitch to all fields, because when he doesn't, he is not that hard to get out.

Buehrle peaked at 19 wins.  As for the last part of the question, what do you mean?  Total victories? If he pitches for another ten years, maybe 200.  Maybe.

So you're saying over the next 10 seasons he's only gonna average 12-13 wins? I beg to differ. He's better than that.

So you're saying over the next 10 seasons he's only gonna average 12-13 wins? I beg to differ.  He's better than that.

He'll win more IF:

1. He stays healthy and doesn't have TJ surgery.

2. The Sox, or whoever he is with, are competive teams.

3. He doesn't go thru repeats of last year, or get run support like FG had this year in Seattle.

There are so many variables, and I was trying to be conservative.