Chip Caray

Just a little question about this Comcast Chicago sports channel that's gonna come about starting October...Will it be available for those with just basic cable? Is this an extra channel that you have to pay for? What are the specifics about this channel?

I'm moving in a few months to my own apartment and want to know which cable package I need to get to insure myself the opportunity of getting this Comcast Chicago sports channel.

Just a little question about this Comcast Chicago sports channel that's gonna come about starting October...Will it be available for those with just basic cable?  Is this an extra channel that you have to pay for?  What are the specifics about this channel?

I'm moving in a few months to my own apartment and want to know which cable package I need to get to insure myself the opportunity of getting this Comcast Chicago sports channel.

I'm going to assume that it will be on most if not all basic cable packages.

I cannot IMAGINE that the Sox want to take a chance of repeating the SportsVision debacle.

They still take PR hits about that s***.

Heard on the radio that the Cubs and Chimp are still negotiating an extension and expect to come to an agreement soon.

Can't fathom why the Cubs would pass up an opportunity to revamp their dismal broacast teams, but oh well....

My suggestion to them would be to pair Pat Hughes with Stone on TV, and FIRE RON SANTO YESTERDAY and put together a new radio team.

I also believe Chip will stay with the Cubs for some time.

My suggestion to them would be to pair Pat Hughes with Stone on TV, and FIRE RON SANTO YESTERDAY and put together a new radio team.

How can that be? Santo is always on FIRE :lol: