Jeremy Reed and Tacoma

OSUBUCKS2

When evualting Reed's numbers, keep in mind that the PCL is a notorious hitter's league.  I'm not saying Reed will suck in the bigs, either.  Just a little piece of info that's part of the equation.

Isn't the PCL more of a home run hitter's league? I'm not sure how much light air and smaller ballparks would help an average hitter........

Isn't the PCL more of a home run hitter's league?  I'm not sure how much light air and smaller ballparks would help an average hitter........

ya, i remeber some Marlins prospects putting up some HUGE numbers when they were in Calgary (Nunez, Castro for example) and that hasnt really translated into much for Florida.

I've posted numerous things over here about minor leaguers from other affiliates...

The people who read this board tend to be more interested in stuff like that than say the Sports bar, where it might truly belong.

I've used this more as a minor league board than just a Sox Minor league board.

Ok Cheat. It was just a question I wanted to ask. Didn't mean anything by it. Please proceed. And Rex don't get your undies in an uproar, I was just wondering so I felt the need to ask.

I don't understand what the Sox did with Jeremy he never was brought up to the big leagues you would think that after all the hype about him he would have been brought up. :huh

He was not producing well, not producing well= minor leagues.