Spiderman 2

greasywheels121

This one is Electro:

electro02.jpg

This one is Shocker:

shocker.jpg

I think you're right that Shocker just shoots waves rather than electricity, but he's a more common villain than Electro is. Either way, I don't think there's room for him. Spiderman 3 will probably be Green Goblin 2 (and Lizard?) and hopefully some foreshadowing for Venom for S4.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're right that Shocker just shoots waves rather than electricity, but he's a more common villain than Electro is.  Either way, I don't think there's room for him.  Spiderman 3 will probably be Green Goblin 2 (and Lizard?) and hopefully some foreshadowing for Venom for S4.

May I ask who Lizard is and where/who he comes from?

Lizard is Dr. Connors, the professor in Spiderman 2 who only has one arm and got pissed at Peter for not writing his paper or coming to class. He, like every character in the Spiderman universe, did not follow laboratory safety protocol and had a big accident where he turned into Lizard.

I think he can switch back and forth between Lizard and Dr. Connors and he often helps/is helped by Spiderman.

This one is Electro:

electro02.jpg

This one is Shocker:

shocker.jpg

I think you're right that Shocker just shoots waves rather than electricity, but he's a more common villain than Electro is.  Either way, I don't think there's room for him.  Spiderman 3 will probably be Green Goblin 2 (and Lizard?) and hopefully some foreshadowing for Venom for S4.

Just to let you all know...

Its The Hob Goblin.... not Green Goblin 2

Did you read the link?

There were 4 differnt Hob Goblins in the comics, and 4 differnt Green Goblins. Harry was never the Hobgoblin.

Look at this link, its an alpohbetical order, look under H and G.Spiderfan.rog

YES I did see that and yes I understand that other people were the characters but the point I was getting across was theres no "Green Goblin 2" its the Green Goblin anyway you look at it..

And the Hob Goblin is the other one thats like it, so if they thought thats what was meant bu Green Goblin 2 I was clearing that up..

You were just intent on saying it was the Hob Goblin, while, you were wrong, and I was just backing up Cmission because he was right.

But I dont want to fight, the triple threat my come beat my ass!

:lol:

Your so cool, why would you get beat up?

Apparently you just dont understand what I was trying to get across..

You said it was Hob Goblin in the next movie, it isnt, its the Green Goblin.

Thats all there is to it.

Yeah and I do believe that he is going to be the Hob Goblin in the next movie..

The bombs were Orange when he went into that room, and I personally wouldnt be interested in seeing Spiderman 3 with another Green Goblin... it would be the same story as #1

Well see whose right and wrong in 2007... till then :fyou

After the original Green Goblin (Norman Osbourne) is killed, his son Harry uses the outfit and equipment to replace him as Green Goblin. So, he's the Green Goblin #2.

The Hobgoblin also uses the glider and stupid pumpkin bombs that the Green Goblin used, but he's NOT Harry Osbourne.

Yes I know that... BUT WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS

He is not called the Green Goblin 2, its just the Green Goblin

and I know the Hobgoblin uses the same s*** as Green Goblin thats why I think Harry will be the Hobgoblin and not the Green Goblin because if he was the green goblin the story would be the same as the first one...

He is not called the Green Goblin 2, its just the Green Goblin

No kidding, but GG2 infers that it's Harry, not Norman.

and I know the Hobgoblin uses the same s*** as Green Goblin thats why I think Harry will be the Hobgoblin and not the Green Goblin

...but he's not the Hobgoblin.

Exactly. GG2 means Harry. He's called Green Goblin, but for clarification reasons, he's GG2.

Man - some people on this board just can't stand being wrong, I guess it might hurt their ego/pride... :lol:

Dude... i think its just that none of you understand what Im saying

Im trying to say that he wouldnt be called The Green Goblin 2.... just the Green Goblin... YES I understand he is a different person..

its more like some people on this board need to try to understand things better before they start talking s***

I said I think he is going to be the Hob Goblin... pay attention before you open your mouth and talk s***..

m.o.s., give it up man. you were wrong in the statement you made whether you meant it that way or not... :)

Yeah I didnt mean it that way and tried to explain what I did mean but as usual all I get is s*** for it...

Im not trying to start some huge argument, I was just trying to clear up what I meant, that was all...