Spiderman 2

greasywheels121

I said I think he is going to be the Hob Goblin... pay attention before you open your mouth and talk s***..

While talking about Harry Osbourne, I referred to him in the next movie as being Green Goblin 2. You said that he wasn't GG2, he was the Hobgoblin, which is blatantly wrong.

Now you're trying to change your story to be "oh i know Harry Osbourne isn't the Hobgoblin, but that's what the filmmakers will call him anyways", which you don't have any backup for.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No your wrong "buddy"

There is no such thing as the Green Goblin 2.. Itsthe Green Goblin and the Hob Goblin  :dips***

Its Hob Goblin I think. I'm not into spiderman but thats what all my friends were eluding too when he stumbles into his dads costume area.

While talking about Harry Osbourne, I referred to him in the next movie as being Green Goblin 2.  You said that he wasn't GG2, he was the Hobgoblin, which is blatantly wrong.

Now you're trying to change your story to be "oh i know Harry Osbourne isn't the Hobgoblin, but that's what the filmmakers will call him anyways", which you don't have any backup for.

Look man...

I said I THINK that Harry will be the hobgoblin... that is my opinion, I just dont see the point of making another Spiderman movie with the Green Goblin so I said what I think will be the next villian

I never claimed to have PROOF that Stan Lee contacted me and told me personally Harry would be the Hobgoblin, its all what I think will happen..

Its Hob Goblin I think.  I'm not into spiderman but thats what all my friends were eluding too when he stumbles into his dads costume area.

Yeah thats what I was lead to believe too, like I said.. another Spiderman movie with the Green Goblin villian... I dont wanna see that again, and besides

The bombs were orange, and there was another Glider on the floor next to the other one IIRC... It also looked orangish

I plan on seeing it again tomorrow.  I'll verify.

I know for a FACT the bombs were orange

and im pretty sure I saw another glider or something on the floor, I cant say it was orange, thats just what I thought I saw the color being

But the bombs WERE orange, whereas the Green Goblins were Green

Yeah thats what I was lead to believe too, like I said.. another Spiderman movie with the Green Goblin villian... I dont wanna see that again, and besides

The bombs were orange, and there was another Glider on the floor next to the other one IIRC... It also looked orangish

Personally, as someone that doesn't follow superman, I thought it was really lame that he's gonna basically be the same character that was in the 1st movie. I want to see some new characters.

Ya, sure I may not of followed the story, but whats the point of the same person keep being the evil doer. You want to see newer badguys. I mean if Spiderman could kill the original one, what makes these others ones supposedly more difficult.

Just my 2 cents. Of course I am one of the few that liked the 1st one more.

Personally, as someone that doesn't follow superman, I thought it was really lame that he's gonna basically be the same character that was in the 1st movie.  I want to see some new characters.

Ya, sure I may not of followed the story, but whats the point of the same person keep being the evil doer.  You want to see newer badguys.  I mean if Spiderman could kill the original one, what makes these others ones supposedly more difficult.

Just my 2 cents.  Of course I am one of the few that liked the 1st one more.

Thats EXACTLY why I think its gonna be the Hob Goblin

COME ON... do you think people are gonna wanna go see the Green Goblin again?? Im with Jas, I wanna see some new people

If it was the Green Goblin again I dont see how the story can be any different from the first, and they would be taking a step back

I would also like to see Venom too... That would be badass

COME ON... do you think people are gonna wanna go see the Green Goblin again?? Im with Jas, I wanna see some new people

So if the character is labeled the Hobgoblin (which would be wrong) rather than the Green Goblin, people are going to think it's fresh and new?

Btw, the Green Goblin has orange bombs too.

greengoblin-pumpkinbomb.JPG

its going to be green goblin whether you like it or not sam raimi keeps that s*** real and it wont be a copy of the first one i think they might even try and start a bit of the symbiote to lead into Venom for #4 and you know everyone will love that... oh and Bruce Campbell WILL be back to kick your ass

I just saw it again, and I think I liked it more. I'm starting to think about it, and this probably is going to be the best of superhero movies. I know all this stuff is fake, but Spiderman seems like it's the most relatable story to the real world. Peter Parker's so much like the average Joe, and I love how it takes place in the real city of New York. I was thinking about Batman, and that whole series felt like it took place on another planet.

BTW, there were two hovercrafts in that room.

'Spider-Man 2' snares box office records

Associated Press

July 5, 2004

LOS ANGELES -- "Spider-Man 2" pulled in a record $180 million in its first six days and obliterated other box-office highs over the long Fourth of July weekend.

The "Spider-Man 2" haul was well above the previous best six-day opening of $146.7 million set last year by "The Matrix Reloaded."

"I think our hope was to go into the heart of the summer and grab the biggest six days possible. That's pretty much what happened," Jeff Blake, vice chairman for "Spider-Man 2" distributor Sony, said today.

"Spider-Man 2" took in $115.8 million from Friday to today, according to Sony estimates. That put it far ahead of the previous best four-day holiday gross of $95.6 million set by "Shrek 2" over Memorial Day weekend this year.

With $152.6 million in its first five days, "Spider-Man 2" also shattered the $129 million record of "Shrek 2" for biggest Wednesday-Sunday debut.

From Friday to Sunday, "Spider-Man 2" took in $88.3 million, missing out on the best three-day weekend record of $114.8 million held by the first "Spider-Man."

The first movie opened on Friday, so its initial business all came on the weekend, while the sequel already had rung up about $64 million in ticket sales Wednesday and Thursday. "Spider-Man 2" also had a comparatively quiet Sunday on the Fourth of July, when many people focused on outdoor activities such as parades, picnics and fireworks.

So if the character is labeled the Hobgoblin (which would be wrong) rather than the Green Goblin, people are going to think it's fresh and new?

Btw, the Green Goblin has orange bombs too.

greengoblin-pumpkinbomb.JPG

Congratulations... you based your argument on a toy

Watch the first Spiderman, all his bombs are GREEN

Im just saying what I think will happen, since you seem to be on the INFO pipeline with the creators of Spiderman, I will leave your opinion to you

But I stand by what I think will happen

Congratulations... you based your argument on a toy

Watch the first Spiderman, all his bombs are GREEN

Can you back this up at all? I can't find any vidcaps of Green Goblin holding the bombs, but a GIS of "Green Goblin bomb" returns multiple pictures of orange ones from sites talking about Spiderman 1. All the toys have orange bombs.

This link of a message board has a guy b****ing about the movie and he says..."The orange pumpkin bombs that Osborn had were not exactly like the comics,totally different,that was a reasonable change."

Im just saying what I think will happen, since you seem to be on the INFO pipeline with the creators of Spiderman, I will leave your opinion to you

Yes, my ability to do 15 seconds of research on google is truly a unique talent which you could not possibly possess.

Can you back this up at all?  I can't find any vidcaps of Green Goblin holding the bombs, but a GIS of "Green Goblin bomb" returns multiple pictures of orange ones from sites talking about Spiderman 1.  All the toys have orange bombs.

This link of a message board has a guy b****ing about the movie and he says..."The orange pumpkin bombs that Osborn had were not exactly like the comics,totally different,that was a reasonable change."

Yes, my ability to do 15 seconds of research on google is truly a unique talent which you could not possibly possess.

IIRC from watching S1, Green Goblin's bombs are orange as well.

I read in the paper that Kirstin Dunst said that Toby and her are only signed to do up to #3 and she said she didnt think that either of them would  sign to do a #4.

If my Kirstin isnt in 4, i ant goin! lol.

Seriously, after #2, i came out of the movie lusting for her. She is just so damn HOT!