Dear Minnesota

Nokona

I am a furious Twins fan.

Actually not so much furious as disappointed, but I have to admit it's pretty much what I expected. And unfortunately the Sox don't seem to be showing any signs that they are the kind of team that will choke down the stretch like they did the past few years.

Oh well. If the Twins don't make the play offs I'll just cheer for the White Sox and Cubs. One of the ESPN commentators the other day actually seemed to think there is a chance the Wild Card will come out of the AL Central.

PS. Sorry, but I'll be cheering for the Cubs this weekend. :P ;)

EDIT: mistyped cubs in PS

Actually not so much furious as disappointed, but I have to admit it's pretty much what I expected.  And unfortunately the Sox don't seem to be showing any signs that they are the kind of team that will choke down the stretch like they did the past few years.

Oh well.  If the Twins don't make the play offs I'll just cheer for the White Sox and Cubs.  One of the ESPN commentators the other day actually seemed to think there is a chance the Wild Card will come out of the AL Central.

PS. Sorry, but I'll be cheering for the Cthis weekend.  :P ;)

Glad you're furious.

Twinkies - You are now objects in our mirror, and you are further behind than you appear to be.

I think there is a chance the Twins might gain some ground over the next week, but after that I have a feeling that the Sox will probably be in first for the entire rest of the year with out looking back.

I think there is a chance the Twins might gain some ground over the next week, but after that I have a feeling that the Sox will probably be in first for the entire rest of the year with out looking back.

Only 35 of our remaining games are out of the division. I would be shocked if the Sox didn't run away with it in July and August. It might be close at the All-Star break because we have to play the Cubs and Angels, but then it is a lot of AL Central teams that we should feast on.

Actually not so much furious as disappointed, but I have to admit it's pretty much what I expected.  And unfortunately the Sox don't seem to be showing any signs that they are the kind of team that will choke down the stretch like they did the past few years.

Oh well.  If the Twins don't make the play offs I'll just cheer for the White Sox and Cubs.  One of the ESPN commentators the other day actually seemed to think there is a chance the Wild Card will come out of the AL Central.

PS. Sorry, but I'll be cheering for the Cthis weekend.  :P ;)

I can almost guarantee you that they won't choke. Once Sho comes back(or once we get another starter), there is not a damn thing the Twinks can do about it.

And the Wild Card will not come out of the AL Central. I heard that too. That guy is a dumbf***. One of Anaheim, Texas, Oakland, and Boston will win the Wild Card. It will not be the Twins.

And the Cubs suck ass.

Only 35 of our remaining games are out of the division. I would be shocked if the Sox didn't run away with it in July and August. It might be close at the All-Star break because we have to play the Cubs and Angels, but then it is a lot of AL Central teams that we should feast on.

Yeah, pretty much what I was saying. I wouldn't be suprised if the Sox won by at least 10 games. Especially if Burhle and Laoiza (sorry for poor spelling) ever start pitching up to their full potential.

Yeah, pretty much what I was saying.  I wouldn't be suprised if the Sox won by at least 10 games.  Especially if Burhle and Laoiza (sorry for poor spelling) ever start pitching up to their full potential.

Welcome to the site trupusk :cheers

Yeah, pretty much what I was saying.  I wouldn't be suprised if the Sox won by at least 10 games.  Especially if Burhle and Laoiza (sorry for poor spelling) ever start pitching up to their full potential.

Buehrle is 8 - 2 and Loaiza is 8 - 3 :huh:

How much better do you think they are going to get :lol:

I am pleased with BOTH of them this year, I think they are pitching to their potential

Buehrle is 8 - 2 and Loaiza is 8 - 3  :huh:

How much better do you think they are going to get  :lol:

I am pleased with BOTH of them this year, I think they are pitching to their potential

Buehrle's been good, but Loaiza has been shaky at times. I knew he wasn't going to put up a 2.50 ERA for most of the year again, but I figured his ERA would be under 4.00 at the very least...instead, it's around 4.25.

I'll gladly take the 8-2 and 8-3 though. In the end, the wins are all that matter.

Buehrle is 8 - 2 and Loaiza is 8 - 3  :huh:

How much better do you think they are going to get  :lol:

whitesoxfan already pretty much said what I would have. Yeah, they have good records, but neither are pitching like the 'stoppers' they were for most of last year.

I'm hoping (assuming the Twins don't do much else this year) that Buehrle and Loaiza can get REALLY hot for the playoffs, because I think the Sox will need it.

I can almost guarantee you that they won't choke.  Once Sho comes back(or once we get another starter), there is not a damn thing the Twinks can do about it. 

And the Wild Card will not come out of the AL Central.  I heard that too.  That guy is a dumbf***.  One of Anaheim, Texas, Oakland, and Boston will win the Wild Card.  It will not be the Twins.

And the Cubs suck ass.

Remember we get Maggs back soon too