AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

kapkomet

This is huge win for this team not only because of the sweep of the twinkies in Minnehaha and the fact that we are now two games up, but also because we won a close, low scoring game.....we have to see if our pitching can win us some games too....and this was a huge step towards getting some confidence for the playoff like games

Now go kil the Cubbies boys..... :fthecubs

Awesome game! :headbang Great to see that a pitcher completely owned us, but he made one mistake and out hitters made him pay for it! :cheers

Actually this has probably happened before, but we just haven't had the pitching to win. Props to Jon! The hitters didn't have it today, but the pitching was a thing of beauty.

In case you did not know, This is the first time we swept the Twins since 1995! Nice job guys!!!

guess my mind is playing tricks on me because i was just thinking that this scenario played out last year around this time...didnt we win the series against the scrubs and then have it annouced that we just traded for everett and alomar..then right after we swept the twinkies (only at home)???

maybe i got the facts mixed up :huh

I'm just glad to come out of this with the win.

Jon was just terrible all day in my opinion, kept giving cookies, and the defense absolutely saved him ass....

Not too mention Santana just owned us all game we are very lucky to come out of here with the win.  :ph34r:

What sorta s*** did you smoke while watching the game? The defense saved his ass all day? 1 f***ing play was made that helped him. It was the play C-Lee made on the liner from Guzman. He played him perfectly and caught the liner. It saved one run. Jon was on his game all day. He was up and down in the count but he pitched out of jams. You are a dumbass. Im not trying to be mean but seriously! Are you a Cub fan posing to be a Sox fan?????