AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

kapkomet

What sorta s*** did you smoke while watching the game? The defense saved his ass all day? 1 f***ing play was made that helped him. It was the play C-Lee made on the liner from Guzman. He played him perfectly and caught the liner. It saved one run. Jon was on his game all day. He was up and down in the count but he pitched out of jams. You are a dumbass. Im not trying to be mean but seriously! Are you a Cub fan posing to be a Sox fan?????

The sox could win 21-0 with a 45 pitch perfect game and he would have something to b**** about.

Garland only got lucky on the at-bat to Doug M. when he barely missed a HR by 3 inches. Other than that Garland was sharp through the 7 innigs and didn't look back. Sure Santana pitched a hellofa game, but Carlos made him pay and he made that mistake. Simple as that. The opposing pitcher takes adv. to that and keeps his team in the game. Both pitchers did that. Fortunitely for us, the Twinkie bats did not wake up. I'll take that win.

I agree 100%.

I may be a pessimist, but this may be the best pitching outing of the year for a Sox pitcher, and one of the most valuable.

.....and Jeckle(or should we say North Side Jeckle criticizes it. Hello Jackle it takes an entire team effort for a win, Who you crappin???

I may be a pessimist, but this may be the best pitching outing of the year for a Sox pitcher, and one of the most valuable.

.....and Jeckle(or should we say North Side Jeckle criticizes it.  Hello Jackle it takes an entire team effort for a win,  Who you crappin???

No - but tommorow he'll come up with a post saying that he made a stupid post, and say that he made a knee-jerk reaction and is stupid.

Just like the post saying Reed is overrated.

Just like the post saying the Sox will be in fourth place after the Cubbie series.

Just like the post saying Kenny is a moron.

:headshake

I'm just glad to come out of this with the win.

Jon was just terrible all day in my opinion, kept giving cookies, and the defense absolutely saved him ass....

Not too mention Santana just owned us all game we are very lucky to come out of here with the win.  :ph34r:

:dips***

Jeckle... learn how to write real paragraphs.

First off I hate the cubs more then anything (except seeing the Sox down in a game or down in the standings.)

Don't get me wrong I loved the fact that the defense was able to consistantly pick Jon up the entire game and hopefully that gives him the confidence to really go out there and pitch a good game next time.

In all honestly Jon scared me to death all day because everyone was making contact it seemed with everything he threw. Combine that with the dominanting performance Santana had and it was a sheer miracle that we were able to come out of this with the W.

I hope this does turn out to be the confidence boost Jon needed and he did have a solid performance but it just seemed to me that it was more of those days where it just seemed more like luck to me.

By the way I also grew up in GARY, INDIANA...hardly northside...

First off I hate the cubs more then anything (except seeing the Sox down in a game or down in the standings.)

Don't get me wrong I loved the fact that the defense was able to consistantly pick Jon up the entire game and hopefully that gives him the confidence to really go out there and pitch a good game next time.

In all honestly Jon scared me to death all day because everyone was making contact it seemed with everything he threw. Combine that with the dominanting performance Santana had and it was a sheer miracle that we were able to come out of this with the W.

I hope this does turn out to be the confidence boost Jon needed and he did have a solid performance but it just seemed to me that it was more of those days where it just seemed more like luck to me.

By the way I also grew up in GARY, INDIANA...hardly northside...

Sheer miracle, you just don't get it.

Defense and pitching,not offense won a game for once yesterday.

Let's get those Cubbies today.