Southside is better than the Northside

sox-r-us

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever see Chip in the street i will beat the s*** out of him and say "You gone! b****!!!!!!!!!!!!" What a f***ing b**** to take Hawks phrase. I hate that piece of s***!

:headbang Exactly what I was feeling. The f***er is such a huge prick, but Hawk won't make fun of his little s***ty act he does because hawk is not an asshole like Chip

I doubt he will say anything that chip says  because he wouldn't want to make an ass of his self.

youre probably right...would be interesting if hawk did say something though..someone really needs to tell chip off...i dont even like hawk as our announcer but , while it was a little thing , it was uncalled for

nepotism sux :puke

Hawk should say live on air: "I heard Chip say 'He Gone!' on Friday but I will not stoop down to his lowly level and take one of his phrases because as a Sox fan and announcer, my job is to call the game fairly and not taunt the other team even though the Sox own the Cubs."

Hawk should say live on air: "I heard Chip say 'He Gone!' on Friday but I will not stoop down to his lowly level and take one of his phrases because as a Sox fan and announcer, my job is to call the game fairly and not taunt the other team even though the Sox own the Cubs."

it would be freakin' awesome if because of this ,fox , who isnt above stirring up controversy , asked hawk to call tommorow's game as a guest announcer..

i could hear hawk on a sox homer .."swung on - belted"!!! :lol:

BTW, the only garbage ass phrase that Chip has is "That ball's belted!" How gay is that. Its not even catchy. f*** you Chip! You ignorant, non-baseball-knowing asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he usually says that when it is a pop up on the infield.

LMFAO!

:notworthy