Southside is better than the Northside

sox-r-us

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gload has looked pretty bad out in right, but then again, he's more of a left fielder (although I don't think their is much of a difference other then arm strenght in playing left and right). He is a good defensive first baseman though.

I do remember Gload making a decent catch in center against the Indians.

I know, but they've been doing it the whole game, even before the Gload fiasco.

i do give stoney alot of slack...last year he talked about jose's range and arm and how it overcomes his ability to make routine errors...he also had dangeloser pegged by saying eventhough he had less errors than valentin he had no range at all and the cubs would do good to look to hit the ball his way..

stoney might harp on our weaknesses but this guy does his homework

i do give stoney alot of slack...last year he talked about jose's range and arm and how it overcomes his ability to make routine errors...he also had dangeloser pegged by saying eventhough he had less errors than valentin he had no range at all and the cubs would do good to look to hit the ball his way..

True, I agree.

Gload has looked pretty bad out in right, but then again, he's more of a left fielder (although I don't think their is much of a difference other then arm strenght in playing left and right).  He is a good defensive first baseman though.

I do remember Gload making a decent catch in center against the Indians.

I still never want to see him in center again, and it's not because of the ball he didn't catch today. He just did not look comfortable in center whatsoever.

What horrible running by Valentin. That was just awful

I disagree. If Patterson misses that, he scores. It looked like it was going to drop. He just guessed wrong. It was aggressive baserunning.

I disagree. If Patterson misses that, he scores. It looked like it was going to drop. He just guessed wrong. It was aggressive baserunning.

I agree valentin is one of the base runners in baseball, he knows what he is doing out here. He must have really thought that it was dropping.

He is not a bad announcer whatsoever just stuck with chip. :puke