Radio Show is on!!!

The Beast

My segment is over til next week. I'll figure out que pasa with the music...I cannot believe it...Skynard we'll play, because if u play free bird backwards u get the Wizard of Oz scenes...and also, we'll find AC/DC i don't understand it really...but anyway, thanks for hearing!

I actually had an argument with a neighbor recently over ACDC's most famous song. I believe that "Shook Me" is acdc's trademark song. My neighbor contends Back in Black is their most famous song.

While Back in Black is their best album, it is not even close to being their most famous song.

Best AC/DC songs, IMO

1-Shook Me

2-Highway to Hell

3-Thunderstruck

4-TNT

5-For those about to rock

6-Back in Black

7-Hells Bells

8-Dirty Deeds

9-Shoot to Thrill

10-Jail break

I actually had an argument with a neighbor recently over ACDC's most famous song.  I believe that "Shook Me" is acdc's trademark song.  My neighbor contends Back in Black is their most famous song.

While Back in Black is their best album, it is not even close to being their most famous song.

Best AC/DC songs, IMO

1-Shook Me

2-Highway to Hell

3-Thunderstruck

4-TNT

5-For those about to rock

6-Back in Black

7-Hells Bells

8-Dirty Deeds

9-Shoot to Thrill

10-Jail break

Thats "Shook me" obviously. It set the table for AC/DC.

Beastly, next time play some Pink Floyd. Not "Money", but one from the album "Animals", those are all like 15 minute long songs though.  :P

We'll see what we have. I couldn't believe we didn't have anything yesterday! I knew we had AC/DC and Neil Young...but I couldn't find it. Anyone like modern hard rock or modern rock and classic rock here?

Breaking Benjamin is the s***

Water is my favorite song by them... and So Cold, thier new one, is badass as well...

They are my favorite band, im goin to see them in concert August 8th

the more i hear from them the more i like. becoming one of my fav bands.... :headbang