IMPORTANT: SoxNet will NOT be updated over weekend

Molto

hey guys,

Jason has already left for Arizona and I will be leaving tomorrow, so the SoxNet.net will not be updated till Monday, when I return.

Thanks for your patience,

Mario

We're having one of the all time worst winters on record where I live. Today the side streets are a sheet of ice. I hope you guys have a warm sunny time in Tuscon. Don't forget to keep your minds on business, you know the business of baseball. Would hate to see the two of you succumb to any temptation in the Arizona sun. :D

Actually I thought Stalin Russia was bad... But with you and PinStripes in charge... Oh boy, I have no clue what could happen!  :bringit

RPS is my b****....... Im Hitler and he's emperor hirohito.(sp?)

Great, I get that b**** country Italy. That's what I get for being gone a couple of days. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Actually I thought Stalin Russia was bad... But with you and PinStripes in charge... Oh boy, I have no clue what could happen!  :bringit

Great, I get that b**** country Italy. That's what I get for being gone a couple of days. :lol:

b**** country italy???? thems fightin words there son......italy isnt shaped like a boot for nothin ya know.... comes in mighty handy for kickin asses....like im gonna do to you if you say that again about my italy......... :headbang

b**** country italy???? thems fightin words there son......italy isnt shaped like a boot for nothin ya know.... comes in mighty handy for kickin asses....like im gonna do to you if you say that again about my italy......... :headbang

Well then who should I take? Bul-freaking-garia? :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Well then who should I take? Bul-freaking-garia? :D

sure why not they pose no threat.......... :headbang

hey guys,

Jason has already left for Arizona and I will be leaving tomorrow, so the SoxNet.net will not be updated till Monday, when I return.  

Thanks for your patience,

Mario

Life as we know it is over...........

Ha, just kidding! I guess we can use some other source for one weekend. It will be pure, unimagineable hell, but we can do it.