Why wasnt Sammy Ejected?

HuskyCaucasian

After the "grand slam" in the first, Sosa came running in and grabbed an ump. He nearly spun him around. Last I checked, if you touch an ump, you are gone. I was at my internship at the time, and all of us at the Score were suprised that he wasnt tossed.

I may sound stupid while saying this, but you work at the Score?

Speaking of Sammy did anyone see that sign Wrigley is Heaven Sammy is God. Made me want to  :puke  :puke

wrigley is hell

which makes sam-me -- no wait - he remains an egotistical dumb f*** no matter where he is

After the "grand slam" in the first, Sosa came running in and grabbed an ump. He nearly spun him around. Last I checked, if you touch an ump, you are gone. I was at my internship at the time, and all of us at the Score were suprised that he wasnt tossed.

That pisses me off because didn't Thomas get ejected for just an exchange of words in the last series? Oh but Sammy touched and yelled at the ump but that's ok.

He didn't bump him. It was not contact which could be considered violent. I don't think he should have been ejected for that. Give him a blood test, and he should be ejected for that. The contact reminded me of when Walter Payton was ejected against Atlanta a long time ago. He basically grabbed a ref to get his attention. The league came out the next day and said he should not have been ejected.

He didn't bump him. It was not contact which could be considered violent. I don't think he should have been ejected for that. Give him a blood test, and he should be ejected for that. The contact reminded me of when Walter Payton was ejected against Atlanta a long time ago. He basically grabbed a ref to get his attention. The league came out the next day and said he should not have been ejected.

It again is not violent contact. I checked my rulebook, it is when an opposing coach or player bumps, touches, or throws you. I'll stick by what it says.

I'm sick of umps changing calls for the opposing team and rarely (if ever) for the Sox. It seemed like they were changing it cux ScamMe said so. It just seemed cheesy to me and when they showed a replay of it on some sports thing I was watching, you couldn't tell one way or another by the angle. Oh freaking well.