dear shoey

baggio202

after watching diaz's first inning , i must , on behalf of ozzie and cooper and any sox fans that criticized you , apologize...what were those two dumbasses thinking...as soon as you return from the DL if ozzie stick you in the pen and uses diaz in your place i will personally go out and hire guido and rocko from the south side to pay ozzie a little visit :lol:

He most likely won't be back in there with a lengthy rain delay, but he still could have went 6 or 7 innings w/ only giving up 3.  Loaiza did the same type of thing last Sunday.

he gave up a home to rey freakin ordonez...and then one to alou that hasnt landed yet ..thats not good..yeah i suppose he could settle down and pitch 6 innings of shut out ball but i wouldnt bet on it...maybe he wuill ..maybe a rain delay will give him a fresh start...but even when he pitched good last weekend his stuff is..ehh..average at best..even torborg said if he doesnt hit his spots he will get killed...kinda prophetic

after watching diaz's first inning , i must , on behalf of ozzie and cooper and any sox fans that criticized you , apologize...what were those two dumbasses thinking...as soon as you return from the DL if ozzie stick you in the pen and uses diaz in your place i will personally go out and hire guido and rocko from the south side to pay ozzie a little visit :lol:

Looks like somebody jumped the gun.

And even if this start sends him back to the bullpen, I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that he doesn't b**** and moan about it to the media.

he is a rookie jesus... the more starts he gets out there the better he will be.... yeah he threw a couple of bad pitches but then he went another 3 shutout innings and i think he prob could of done 2 more 2  :dips***

thats my point..why replace a veteran who was pitching well , not great but definately good enough for a 5th starter with a rookie when you are trying to win it all right now...it made no sense to call shoey out in the papers like that and ozzie and coop should apoligze to him..

6 Ks. He has a beatiful circle change. Give the kid some time hes gonna be a good one.

Exactly. And it was in only 4 innings. He will a good pitcher now and in the future. He was also pitching in a disadvantage. If we would have won this game, I doubt this thread would even be up. ;)

6 Ks. He has a beatiful circle change. Give the kid some time hes gonna be a good one.

He may be in time. But the Sox can't wait on Diaz to find his groove while he gets blasted. They need to win now. Like Baggs said, a veteran like SS could get it done far better than a rookie like Diaz or Rauch.

If SS can't get it done, then KW should find a 5th starter who can.

thats my point..why replace a veteran who was pitching well , not great but definately good enough for a 5th starter with a rookie when you are trying to win it all right now...it made no sense to call shoey out in the papers like that and ozzie and coop should apoligze to him..

What makes you think SS is headed to the pen because of Diaz. KW has alluded that there's another trade in the works. I think that's the reason SS was told he may be back in the pen...

That and his only 60+ IP last season, a mark which he passed long ago already this year.