Tonight is important for Buehrle

aboz56

Just looked it up on MLB.com. The pitchers ARE reveled tonight.

I am sure the ones revealed will revel all night long! ;) :lol:

but as I think about it, with the right people, I might like to be reveled! :lol: Revel me baby all night long... :lolhitting :snr

Okay.  Thomas is my favorite player, but still you have to understand this.  Either way Ozzie's going to make people unhappy.  He's going to start Thomas and then you're going to lose Konerko's numbers (.277, 20, 54), OR he's going to start Konerko and you're going to lose Thomas' numbers (.275, 18, 49).  And by the looks of that, who's numbers are better?

Point well taken, but with Thomas out of the lineup, we really have no 'ideal' number three hitter. And - Frank's average is lower than Konerko's because pitchers don't really give Thomas anything good to hit, thus the higher OBP.

Also - Konerko really hasn't hit too well in NL parks IIRC. But anyways - go Sox and let's get a win tonight. :cheers

Point well taken, but with Thomas out of the lineup, we really have no 'ideal' number three hitter.  And - Frank's average is lower than Konerko's because pitchers don't really give Thomas anything good to hit, thus the higher OBP.

Also - Konerko really hasn't hit too well in NL parks IIRC.  But anyways - go Sox and let's get a win tonight.  :cheers

If people want pk in thats fine but you can't bench frank for all three games. Ozzie's reasoning is that pk is hot but when the sox were playing florida and montreal frank was the hottest hitter in baseball and they still split time. Frank is still our best hitter and should be in the lineup and there is no way in hell pk should have started all 3 of these games.

Good post.

At first I feared it was going to be "tonight is important for

Buehrle to prove he's a good pitcher, blah blah."

I agree with your 3 comments about why it's important for him.

Glad to see it's not some dope comment about Mark B

having to show he's a big game pitcher or some stupid

stuff like that.