Bears

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Sighs, no signings...another season in the trenches for the bears.

GET GRIESE BLAKE OR STEWART FAST YOU STUPID MORONS WITH SMALL COJONES! YOU ARE WHAT MAKE US FANS LOOK BAD. sorry, I had to say something.

But look, I know these bears, they whine and criticize, and they screw it up. It is my theory that if Colvin leaves directly after Stewart signs, then I will know why...did anybody hear the report on this guy stewart? Poor dude, I feel bad for him. Several of his teammates left the team because they found out he was supposevly gay. That is stupid...I really would send a dirty message to colvin if he left under those reasons.

But anyway, the bears still need these things

1.) Quarter Back-Cut Burris, Chandler

2.) Running Back-Pick up someone like Smith fast

3.) Wide Receiver-Pick someone up fast; they already missed out on Boston

4.) O-line, I don't trust that Gandy guy.

5.) D-Line-Keep the fat guys, they are the keys to the Defense

6.) Linebacker-If Colvin leaves, then they need someone...draft..aye. Give Urlacher a BIG extension. (7 years, 100 million) bingo.

7.) Safety-Would not mind some competition. Replace "Mr. Irrelevant" with Larry Whigam

8.) Corner back-Azumah sucks. Hands down.

9.) Retain Angelo as GM, or we will suck even more

10.) GO TO THE SUPER BOWL!!! GO BEARS!!! I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Give Urlacher a BIG extension. (7 years, 100 million) bingo.

No way. Susceptibility to career ending injury is just one of the reasons you don't sign players to contracts this big in the NFL. The Salary Cap is the other reason. Not to mention the fact that, even though Urlacher is good, no way is he worth $14 million + a season. Drop the crack pipe :D

They already have a Pro Bowl caliber WR that they hardly even threw to in '02..... Marcus Robinson. Yeah he was injured in '01. But the 20 or so times they threw him the ball this season, he didn't drop one pass that was catchable. Now Pro Bowler Booker on the other hand..... I can remember at least 19 points he flat out dropped in '02. I also heard Robinson had a clause in '02's contract that said if he caught more than 35 passes this season, the Bears would have to pay him around $100,000. That would explain why they didn't throw to him.

Guest wsc425
Give Urlacher a BIG extension. (7 years, 100 million) bingo.

No way. Susceptibility to career ending injury is just one of the reasons you don't sign players to contracts this big in the NFL. The Salary Cap is the other reason. Not to mention the fact that, even though Urlacher is good, no way is he worth $14 million + a season. Drop the crack pipe :D

I Do not want our best player out of here. that will be very VERY BAD! AND NO CRACK PIPE HERE! Maybe its just the medicine.

Guest wsc425

They already have a Pro Bowl caliber WR that they hardly even threw to in '02..... Marcus Robinson. Yeah he was injured in '01. But the 20 or so times they threw him the ball this season, he didn't drop one pass that was catchable. Now Pro Bowler Booker on the other hand..... I can remember at least 19 points he flat out dropped in '02. I also heard Robinson had a clause in '02's contract that said if he caught more than 35 passes this season, the Bears would have to pay him around $100,000. That would explain why they didn't throw to him.

Bears will not retain him.

Guest wsc425
I'm sure the Bills would be happy to trade Peerless Price to the Bears for their first round pick and then maybe a later pick as well.  All I know is that the Bills are looking to trade Price....or so I've read.

Not possible.

Guest wsc425
GET GRIESE

Yep. If you couldn't get the Super Bowl Caliber Plummer, go with a guy that has at least proven he could win in the NFL.

Yup. Did you just mock me, or the writers?

if the bears actually start doing things right they are still 3-5 years away from true superbowl contenders...and thats a big if...so why do we want kordell stewart??..so we can go 8-8 or maybe 9-7 and sneak into the playoffs anly to get ousted 42-7 in the first round???..its time to r eal;ize there are no quick fixes...draft leftwich...he will be a star...start him and let make his mistakes (ala joey harrington ) as well as some great plays (ala joey harrington) and let him take the normal 3 years to develop..in those three years we can then draft (and add through free agents) the kind of players we need to develop a top notch defense and put quality people around leftwich to help him reach his potential...

if we go with kordell and keep trying to win now with the personnel we have , in 3 years we will still be 5-11..just like we were 3 years ago...jerry angelo cant seem to grasp that logic...so we will suffer with kordell this year..maybe detmer next year anda rob johnson the year after that..just wallowing around looking up the asses of mediocrity

Baggs.....I feel sorry for any team that picks up Rob Johnson. He truly sucks and is the biggest pussy in the NFL....he'd be better suited for professional ping pong or something like that....but he'd still probably get hurt if he got hit by the ball. Run away from the table crying.

Last year Jon Gruden said that Johnson kind of reminded him of Rich Gannon....but there's a big difference. Gannon is good.....Johnson blows.

GET GRIESE

Yep. If you couldn't get the Super Bowl Caliber Plummer, go with a guy that has at least proven he could win in the NFL.

Yup. Did you just mock me, or the writers?

I was actually mocking the Bears Organization..... but anybody who thought Plummer was gonna be any better than Miller, I'd include them in the mocking too.

Bears will not retain him.

I know they won't..... I was merely pointing out the fact that the Bears don't need to look outside of their Organization to find a WR that can get the job done.