NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the next Tiger Woods game either. They made it more difficult, you can "Tiger proof" courses, and they improved the game face feature. You could seriously make yourself down to the bone in the last year's game, and they only had 25 sliders (eye size, nose width, etc.) to tweak the features of your face etc. This year they have 50 sliders to change the features of your face with. You can even add scars, moles, etc this year. That's going to be insane.

Ive already pre ordered it.. I cant wait for it to come out either..

But I think people who pre order it get it on the 10th from where I did it... So if thats true I will let you all know how great it is when i play it

I agree dasox NCAA is way better then Madden. I stopped buying Madden a while back but gave it another chance last year and it sucked. This is its last chance this year or im done wasting my money on it.

Why did last years' game suck? I think both games are awesome, and both games continue to be awesome. Also - NCAA and Madden, well at least for me, go hand-in-hand. I play a season in NCAA, export the rosters, play a season in Madden, do the offseason, play a season in NCAA, and the cycle goes on.

Anyways- both games are awesome.

The gameplay is definitely different. It's impossible to make a sharp cut in Madden, it's like running on ice. And they have crappy physics, the way players bump into each other most of the time without having animations is weak. That, and you can't play defense. Every game I play in Madden is like 57-50.

The gameplay is definitely different.  It's impossible to make a sharp cut in Madden, it's like running on ice.  And they have crappy physics, the way players bump into each other most of the time without having animations is weak.  That, and you can't play defense.  Every game I play in Madden is like 57-50.

For defense, I always use a quarter defence with only the DE's rushing the QB, and the other 9 dropping back into coverage. Gets me plenty of INT's. :D

I seriously hope it comes out on PS2 down here, but I'm not gettin my hopes up.  :crying

Do you know why they don't have it for PS2 down there? I think that really sucks that they don't. I guess you could always order it on the internet to get it, but I think that really blows that no one carries it down there.

As you all know from my av, i've been waiting for this game for a long time. Can't wait to get it next week.

I always buy both NCAA and Madden, both games are different, and both games I play to death

:headbang