NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

Oh, by the way.

I'll definitely be setting up Online league for here. Similar to the MVP one, hopefully this one takes off a little better than that one though.

Once the game comes out, I'll start a thread asking who wants to join and such.

I'm thinking of ruling out all top 25 teams to make it a little more fun.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, by the way.

I'll definitely be setting up Online league for here.  Similar to the MVP one, hopefully this one takes off a little better than that one though.

That sounds like a great idea, especially leaving out top 25 teams. However, I don't know what I have to do to play my PS2 games online. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to be able to play games online?

That sounds like a great idea, especially leaving out top 25 teams.  However, I don't know what I have to do to play my PS2 games online.  Can anyone tell me what I have to do to be able to play games online?

Network Adapter

Oh, by the way.

I'll definitely be setting up Online league for here.  Similar to the MVP one, hopefully this one takes off a little better than that one though.

No don't leave out the top 25. I'd prolly join anyway, honestly, but not being able to be FSU would be really lame.

thanks...  Is it hard to set up the Network adaptor, and do I need Road Runner, DSL, etc. for it to work?

very simple to set it up, for most people, it's just plug the cable in, put in the setup disc, and it automatically sets it up for you.

And no, you can use any internet connection, but obviously w/ a cable or DSL it's going to be alot smoother.

I'm going to pre order it tomorrow, i can't wait for it to come out

SoxnBears, i think we'll have plenty of 'live' games next year, should be sweet

I'll join this league (or just play people from here for fun) once i'm down at school in late August, and assuming i can get it set up correctly.

very simple to set it up, for most people, it's just plug the cable in, put in the setup disc, and it automatically sets it up for you.

And no, you can use any internet connection, but obviously w/ a cable or DSL it's going to be alot smoother.

awesome, it sounds like a breeze setting it up. Too bad I have dial-up, though, which I imagine will go really slow. :lol:

I'm going to pre order it tomorrow, i can't wait for it to come out

SoxnBears, i think we'll have plenty of 'live' games next year, should be sweet

I'll join this league (or just play people from here for fun) once i'm down at school in late August, and assuming i can get it set up correctly.

definitely :headbang

I think you'll love the game whether you have knowledge of real life college football or not. It is the most addicting thing i've ever encountered.

The new EA Level Gamer thing...whatever it's called...is not good. When i look at how many days i've played it total by the time January rolls around, it's sickening.

The new EA Level Gamer thing...whatever it's called...is not good. When i look at how many days i've played it total by the time January rolls around, it's sickening.

Haha yeah...I've noticed that. My EA Bio is insanely deep between Tiger Woods, NCAA Basketball and Football, Madden, AND MVP.....

Haha yeah...I've noticed that.  My EA Bio is insanely deep between Tiger Woods, NCAA Basketball and Football, Madden, AND MVP.....

i stopped saving my bio after like 4 full days worth of playing EA sports since last july.

It was too depressing, :lol:

Network Adapter

Soxnbears, how about we all agree on one league to play in, like Big 10, Big 12, Pac 10.

BTW - don't count out the Top 25 Teams. I don't care if someone is a better team than me, my Northwestern Wildcizzzats will take down anybody. Can't stop the multiple options in Randy Walker's playbook. :snr :headbang