NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i have been. Bernstein for the last two weeks hasn't been sold on the Sox. He basically thinks they'll make the playoffs and quickly get ousted. Yet with Wood back the Cubs are poised for the series. I hear you man.

The thing they aren't realizing is that their pitching hasn't been a problem. Glendon Rusch was solid filling for them - of course Wood will be better, but Rusch was solid. Their offense is the problem. If we Sox fans think our offense is inconsistent, the Cub offense is way way way more inconsistent. Plus - they really don't have a true leadoff hitter. Their offense, much like ours, is hit-or-miss, but I would take our offense over theirs any day of the week and twice on Sundays... ;)

And their bullpen sucks and they're crazy thinking Shingo will just fall off. I could see Shingo not being as dominant, but (knock on wood) he won't really just 'fall off'.

Just played probably my last game of '04.

Illinois (me) vs. Ohio State.

Not pretty.......lost 31-10 :puke

5 turnovers.

What level were you playing that on? Heisman(well, i think that's the toughest level anyway)?

Just played probably my last game of '04.

Illinois (me) vs. Ohio State.

Not pretty.......lost 31-10 :puke

5 turnovers.

Same here - I played as Northwestern vs. FSU. Damn, I got my ass kicked. It was 28-0 at halftime, and I think I had eight fumbles... In eight minute quarters too, I'm serious... :puke

But then I turned the tides a bit and played as Florida vs. FSU, and was up 34-7 at halftime. :headbang

Oh one question - SnB, Krush, or anyone who plays the game - how do you do the TD celebrations again?? I forgot... :ph34r:

What levels do you guys play on? And how many minute quarters? I usually do 7-8

Celebrations are either L1 or R1 with one of the four shape buttons, or L2 or R2 with one of the four shape buttons

So like L1 and square, L1 and circle, R1 and square, etc. 8 celebrations total. You have to do it right as you enter the endzone. One of them slam dunks the ball through the uprights if you run in the middle of the endzone.

It's one of those things that without a controller in my hand i can't do it. People always ask me before the game what button is XXX and i can't remember til i get in the game and attempt to do it.

I play on All American. On my game I played today i just played 5 min. quarters, but usually in my dynasty I'll make it 7 or 8......i dont' think this game really needs sliders so I don't use 'em.

And the whole celebration thing.....um not sure, haven't used those in a long time, try what krush said.

I play on All American.  On my game I played today i just played 5 min. quarters, but usually in my dynasty I'll make it 7 or 8......i dont' think this game really needs sliders so I don't use 'em. 

And the whole celebration thing.....um not sure, haven't used those in a long time, try what krush said.

Yeah - that sounds right.

Anyways - in this year's NCAA 2005, you can actually celebrate after individual plays, like a sack, or a big first down. And there's different celebration controls, like one controlling the mascot, one controlling the fans, and certain others controlling the player himself.

:sigh: Three hours, 38 minutes till five o'clock... :headshake

Yeah - that sounds right. 

Anyways - in this year's NCAA 2005, you can actually celebrate after individual plays, like a sack, or a big first down.  And there's different celebration controls, like one controlling the mascot, one controlling the fans, and certain others controlling the player himself.

:sigh: Three hours, 38 minutes till five o'clock...  :headshake

I saw that....can't wait.

The home field advantage thing was such an awesome idea....I've always been a fan of having GREAT atmospheres in games. I would always turn the crowd volume up just to make it louder.

The whole controller-shaking, missed audible/hot routes from the crowd will be so awesome.

This is by far one of the most updated versions in a long time.

Look at '04....didn't have too much new stuff.

I saw that....can't wait.

The home field advantage thing was such an awesome idea....I've always been a fan of having GREAT atmospheres in games.  I would always turn the crowd volume up just to make it louder.

The whole controller-shaking, missed audible/hot routes from the crowd will be so awesome.

This is by far one of the most updated versions in a long time.

Look at '04....didn't have too much new stuff.

Yeah I'm so excited. I'm beggin my parents to get surround sound in the basement, I already have a huge Sony Vio in the basement, having surround sound would be f***ing awesome.

The screen is supposed to f***in shake when you play. I'll be Northwestern, so my first year, except when I play at Michigan or Ohio State or Wisconson, I won't see it. But once I turn the Wildcats into a powerhouse, no one will want to come into my house... :headbang

I think I'm going to try something new though, this year. If I get a head coaching offer from a Big 12 school or an SEC school, I'm definitely going to accept.

BTW - just for reference, what teams will be in different conferences this year? Like - won't Miami be in the ACC?

I will have the game in my hands at 7 PM Central Time tonight (Monday July 12th)

Today is the greatest day in my life, nothing could ever top this day..

And THEN it will be CRUSH all of you on Internet play time!!!!!!!! :P

Oh my freakin' gosh!  The torture.  This has to be the slowest f***ing day of the summer, seriously.  Still three more hours... :crying Me so sad...

2 more hours

If you think your day is slow, try sitting at work. I can't even play ncaa 2004 up until the time it comes out.

Here's a tip: Take a nap. Time will fly, you'll wake up and be ready to get the game.

DAMNIT! I just called this store that's five minutes away from my house, and they have the game in! Better yet, you don't even need a pre-order to buy it! But I already pre-ordered it at Gamestop, so I have to wait... :crying

Damnit. Last year I did the same exact thing, except opposite. I pre-ordered it from Gamecrazy, but Gamestop got it first. So this year I thought I'd try at Gamestop, yet Gamecrazy gets it first? WHY ME?!?!?!?!? WHY?!?!?!? :crying

we're just open with our nerdiness  ;)  :lol:

Nerdiness??

NO WAY! This is going to be the best game EA has produced..

I cant believe there are people who like Madden better... Madden sucks ass, Defense is impossible, and they players look weird, the animations are weird..

NCAA is by far the better game, although I do like SIMMING owner mode in Madden... as far as Gameplay though, NCAA has em beat..

I have done nothing but research NCAA the past 3 days, and I can not wait to get that game started up at 7 tonight... its going to be absoloutley SICK