NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: No - I plan on going out to this place five minutes from my house, buy the game, go later and get the pre-ordered copy, and then sell it to a friend.  Sweet deal, huh?  :lol:

ritalin helps too..... :P

I have 2004.  Don't get me wrong, I like it and all, and am probably going to get this game, but you guys are cracking me up :)

Probably?

NCAA 2005 is going to BLOW away 2004.... You def need to get 2005

There are SO many upgrades...

The Conf schedules actually roatate this year, deeper dynasty, All Conference players this year (I love this one), Transfers, Disciplinary actions..

The game is more life like this year

AWESOME!!

I think the whole recruiting this is just awesome - as long as you don't use a top power. Otherwise, you can get every damn recruit you want...and that's not that fun. Like at one point last year i started a dynasty with Duke, and tried to lure recruits to my school by winning a few games and trying to get on the map. It's fun actually trying to 'build' a program - not just reload

Soxnbears (what's your real name) using Illinois this year will be fun, you'll have to build a program, like i talked about above.

real name? I go by soxnbears everywhere

:lol: It's steve.

And yeah, your right about Illinois, definitelyb e a tough road the first year :lol:

Have to get memorial stadium rockin'

I think the whole recruiting this is just awesome - as long as you don't use a top power. Otherwise, you can get every damn recruit you want...and that's not that fun. Like at one point last year i started a dynasty with Duke, and tried to lure recruits to my school by winning a few games and trying to get on the map. It's fun actually trying to 'build' a program - not just reload

That's why I won't be using IU in the game. Power house and all.... :lol:

Yeah, I'll be using IU; I can't wait for this though.

Also just a few months until NCAA March Madness 2005 comes out too... :headbang

mm05_e303.jpg

Soxnbears it is then...

Memorial Stadium is a great stadium. No it's not the best place for a homefield advantage, but it's a nice stadium with great, great sightlines. I once heard a stat (and somehow if cwsox ends up reading this thread he could verify it, maybe, because i just heard it a few times) that Memorial Stadium has the most seats from endzone to endzone, which is really cool.

Memorial stadium rocked during the Ohio St game in 2002 (hold on a minute while i reflect, sigh). Last year it was lame because every game pretty much got out of hand, though the Wisconsin game was intense early on (until the roughing the passer call) and because it was a night game.

That's why I won't be using IU in the game.  Power house and all.... :lol:

Yeah, I'll be using IU; I can't wait for this though. 

Also just a few months until NCAA March Madness 2005 comes out too... :headbang

mm05_e303.jpg

MM is always fun, they need to polish it a bit though. Last year's version had a good core, but was a little choppy with it's presentation/graphics/controls/atmosphere.

MM is always fun, they need to polish it a bit though.  Last year's version had a good core, but was a little choppy with it's presentation/graphics/controls/atmosphere.

I agree. The game play was pretty good IMO, but the functionality of it sucked. It was slow in between screens, and info was slow to access.

MM is always fun, they need to polish it a bit though.  Last year's version had a good core, but was a little choppy with it's presentation/graphics/controls/atmosphere.

The little blip about it on EA's website has it sounding like it'll be massively improving. The graphics look like they'll be better; you can at least tell that's Bracey for once. I feel it's probably a year behind NCAA Football in greatness, but it's definitely getting there.

Lead one of 320 NCAA Division 1 Schools to the Big Dance with the most strategic basketball game ever developed. Use scouting reports and locker room videos from many of the nation’s top college coaches to create the ultimate game plan that takes you to the top.

College Classics — Recreate many of college basketball’s most memorable games with the greatest teams of all-time

Build a Dynasty — With all new revamped EA SPORTS Dynasty Mode, build a powerhouse and run your program for up to 30 years.

EA SPORTS Ask The Coach — Several top Division I college basketball coaches join NCAA March Madness 2005 to provide scouting reports, strategies, and other unique advice

School Spirit — New authentic fight songs, student-section crowd chants, mascots, and cheerleaders, deliver the sights and sounds that give college basketball its unique flavor

Ball against the Nation — EA SPORTS Online allows users to play online against opponents from anywhere in the country.

Shouldn't Bracey be chucking a NBA style 3 in that screen? Or possibly getting BLOCKED BY NICK SMITH TO END THE GAME???

Never played MM cuz i heard it sucked. Plus i've never been much into basketball video games. But if i hear it's good from you guys i'll probly give it a whirl (or at least play ste...er, soxnbears game lol)

Last year's gameplay was so much better then it has ever been. The gameplay was exactly like NBA live. But I agree they still have to polish it off a little bit. I have college football 2004 and will probably get 2005 but you guys are a little nuts but that's kind of how I was for MVP.

Never played MM cuz i heard it sucked. Plus i've never been much into basketball video games. But if i hear it's good from you guys i'll probly give it a whirl (or at least play ste...er, soxnbears game lol)

you mean after you got sick of me schooling you in NCAA football right? ;)

Well guys, I just finished my first game. Lost 10-0 to Michigan. Man - it's f***ing loud as hell. The controller shakes like crazy too. This one time I tried to call an audible, and I guess my players didn't know what to do, so when the ball was snapped, my QB just tucked the ball and started to run. It's awesome. The cornerback play is much improved (I had two user picks!).

It's an awesome game - I can't start my dynasty till I download the rosters later in the week though, so that sucks. But if you have any questions, let me know.

(Oh, and there's a create-a-sign feature. I'm gonna create multiple signs! :lol: )