NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

Holy s***, i went into dynasty mode, ready to play another game and this comes up.

NCAA Infraction....

i go into it and it says when the team was running sprints, my tight end walked off w/o any communication with the coaches, it showed a lack of respect. I suspended him for 2 games.

How cool is that?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s***, i went into dynasty mode, ready to play another game and this comes up.

NCAA Infraction....

i go into it and it says when the team was running sprints, my tight end walked off w/o any communication with the coaches, it showed a lack of respect.  I suspended him for 2 games.

How cool is that?

That's awesome! Man, this game sounds so realistic this year. I really like how you can have 70 players on your team instead of 53 (or somewhere around there) like it used to be because in real life, teams have way more players than that, and only dress out the best players. This way, you don't have to cut a freshman that just average b/c you have too many people.

Wooh!  I passed baby.  The guy kept talking to me about basketball, the whole time.  I told him I play varsity, and he wouldn't stop talking.  It was pretty funny.

Now to go get some food, and then a bit of NCAA.

:headbang

congrats :headbang

School All QB RB WR OL DL LB DB ST

Miss St 83 74 84 67 83 87 80 89 82

Memphis 79 76 89 68 74 79 86 77 64

Some of these rankings suck. First, they've got Memphis rated as #83 overall when last year they won Conferance-USA, and are favorites to repeat this year. Many magazines have them in their Top 25 to start the season, and the ones that don't have them pretty high. But, 83 is just an insult. This team has every one of their starters on offense coming back; an offense that was one of the best and high-scoring in the nation last year. Also, Mississippi St. as an 83 overall is ridiculous. They have sucked the last couple of years (1-11 or 2-10 last year), and will suck again this year. There is no way that they should be where they are; they should be lower than Illinois and Indiana. They are picked by pretty much everyone, including myself, to finish last in the SEC; Vanderbilt is actually gonna be better this year. Lastly, Southern Illinois got two RB transfers this year (Jacobs from Auburn and Mooney from Minn), and will have one of the best backfields in the Nations. However, they have a terrible 59 overall ranking. :huh But, hey, I guess you can't get them all right. This game is still gonna be awesome, and I can't wait to buy it! :headbang

Wooh!  I passed baby.  The guy kept talking to me about basketball, the whole time.  I told him I play varsity, and he wouldn't stop talking.  It was pretty funny.

Congrats man! :cheers Have you driven anywhere yet?

I have enough money to buy the game but i dont know. I dont want to buy this game, then in a few weeks forget about it and play Madden. There is a way to upload your graduated players to madden right. That would be cool. Im sure they are out of it all over the place now but maybe in a few days :unsure

Congrats. :headbang :headbang

Back to the game - I'm probably on my eight or ninth game and my passing game still sucks. However - I'm starting to run the ball very well, especially against good teams. Defense is fun as hell, teams are barely scoring 10 points on my vaunted Northwestern D.

The Dynasty starts tomorrow as soon as the rosters come out.

Back to the game - I'm probably on my eight or ninth game and my passing game still sucks.  However - I'm starting to run the ball very well, especially against good teams.  Defense is fun as hell, teams are barely scoring 10 points on my vaunted Northwestern D.

The Dynasty starts tomorrow as soon as the rosters come out.

I need to get these rosters from you ASAP - i don't know if i can wait 2 weeks. If i have to make a drive out to somewhere, i will.

I need to get these rosters from you ASAP - i don't know if i can wait 2 weeks.  If i have to make a drive out to somewhere, i will.

Where do you live? And how far are you away from Orland Park? That's the city right next to Oak Forest, where I live - and it's apretty popular place.

Well i'd like to have the rosters before i start dynasties and stuff. It's all the names and such, correct? Man i put like the whole big ten conference in there last year off computers and magazines and such, what a b****.

I'll probly make a drive out there, or meet you somewhere nearby, whatever. 2 weeks is a LONG time with this game not to start a dynasty.

Anyway gotta run, off to umpire now.

This game is badass...

MY first game I played I got KILLED 33 - 10 by Maryland... (I was K state)

THEN I started a Dynasty with UNLV and beat Tennessee IN Tennesee (#2 Hardest Stadium to play in) 20 - 13

Im currently 5 - 0 with UNLV and ranked #36 with the best overall Defense in the Nation..

Sadly I had to suspend my starting QB 3 games for arguing with the offensive coordinator about how the offense should be run.. Ill make it through though :headbang

I play on All American and 7 minute quarters....

I got to get back, at halftime im losing to BYU 14 - 7

I went to EB and pre ordered Madden and they had NCAA to play. I played 5 downs on offense. The first time i threw a 12 yard completion to my TE then i got 4 strait downs then quit. It seemed pretty cool from the little i played. I found out i can sell NBA Live 2004 which i never play for 15 bucks so maybe when i do that ill use that money to buy the game, im still undecided

Well i'd like to have the rosters before i start dynasties and stuff. It's all the names and such, correct? Man i put like the whole big ten conference in there last year off computers and magazines and such, what a b****.

I'll probly make a drive out there, or meet you somewhere nearby, whatever. 2 weeks is a LONG time with this game not to start a dynasty.

Anyway gotta run, off to umpire now.

Well - that's fine. Pick a date (not this weekend, I'll be gone the whole weekend) and you can either stop by my 'crib', or we can just meet at a place that's more public, like a mall or such. Let me know.

I'm 3-0 so far w/ illinois. My only challenge so far was w. mich. They were leading the entire game, until about 2 minutes left in the 4th, i had about a 5 min. drive and scored a TD, putting me up 17-13. My vaunted illini D stopped 'em and we won. Was cool