NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished the review, kinda agree.

If you look at madden's graphics and NCAA, madden's look insanely better. And yes, this doesn't have A TON of new features, but definitely enough to warrant a purchase.

It's so damn fun.

Hmm - The rosters are coming out tomorrow, and I still haven't decided who I want to be yet.

There's, of course, the beloved ( :wub: ) Northwestern Wildcats. Then there's the guys up north, NIU Huskies, and then, in honor of our first round draft pick, the Oklahoma State (nickname not coming to mind right now). I want to face some good competition, and being in the Big 12 will give me Oklahoma and Texas. But then again, the Big 10 will give me Ohio State and Michigan. As usual, I'll probably end up being Northwestern.

Damn - summer is going by way too quickly. For AP History next year, I have to remember all of the presidents and their names and the dates in office by late August. It sucks... :angry:

Hmm - The rosters are coming out tomorrow, and I still haven't decided who I want to be yet.

There's, of course, the beloved ( :wub: ) Northwestern Wildcats.  Then there's the guys up north, NIU Huskies, and then, in honor of our first round draft pick, the Oklahoma State (nickname not coming to mind right now).  I want to face some good competition, and being in the Big 12 will give me Oklahoma and Texas.  But then again, the Big 10 will give me Ohio State and Michigan.  As usual, I'll probably end up being Northwestern.

Damn - summer is going by way too quickly.  For AP History next year, I have to remember all of the presidents and their names and the dates in office by late August.  It sucks...  :angry:

OK St. Cowboys

Be a 1-AA team, that's what I did last year for my first dynasty. Now that is a challenge.

1-AA? Yea that's some crazy stuff. My roomates and I had a 6-man Ivy League dynasty going. We imported the Ivy league into the Mountain West Conference and duked it out. Lots of fun and for at least the first couple of seasons it's really challenging.

Once you get a couple of stud recruits they make you that much better but it's REALLY hard to recruit without a gagillion points. So yes, I would reccommend 1-AA if you're really hardcore or want to try something different.

Damn - summer is going by way too quickly.  For AP History next year, I have to remember all of the presidents and their names and the dates in office by late August.  It sucks...  :angry:

same here, and we have to write two papers too (hand written) thats gonna be a b****

Man AP test were such a pain in the ass at the time, but if you can get any credit for them in college, it's VERY worth your time.

I asked the advisor at U of I, she said even if I get credit, it wouldn't count for the classes they would make me take, :lol: Oh well, it was a fun class.

Back to NCAA, i just beat wisconsin, @ wisconsin 31-14. With about 30 seconds left, they showed a cutscene of 3 wiscy fans w/ disgusted looks on their faces, leaving the stadium.....so awesome.

Ehem - back to NCAA Football...  :lol: (jk).

Anyways, Ill have the rosters in about twenty minutes or so.  If you're interested, let me know, Ill try and find a way for you to get them, or for a way for you to come to my house and get them.

Keith, you said your going to try to go to one of the games against the twins right? If you go to the game on Monday the 26th, maybe I'll get the rosters from you then as I should have the game by then.