32nd man voting

Mr. Showtime

Every year this 32nd man thing has been going the sox have had a player on the list. Basically every single year the sox have a snub from the team. I'm really getting tired of seeing frank snubbed every damn year, what the hell does the guy have to do to get on the all star team.

Well this sucks to come home to. We got the f***ing shaft. Loaiza!?!?

f*** you Torre. I hope Thomas gets in, but I really hate the ASG after last year. Thomas should have been playing in the game in his OWN stadium. I'm going to vote occasionaly, but I wasted so much time on this last year and it did absolutely nothing.

Well here's the link to the ballot; I'm in now.

THOMAS :headbang

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/y20..._vote_form.html

What would be ideal is if Giambi doesn't go to the ASG, and Thomas or Konerko makes the team that way, and we can vote the odd man in on the internet ballot.

EDIT: TIP: So you don't have to fill your email, zipcode, etc. After you click vote again, right click and your name/zipcode/birthdate gets filled in again.

Well this sucks to come home to.  We got the f***ing shaft.  Loaiza!?!?

f*** you Torre.  I hope Thomas gets in, but I really hate the ASG after last year.  Thomas should have been playing in the game in his OWN stadium.  I'm going to vote occasionaly, but I wasted so much time on this last year and it did absolutely nothing.

Like you i will vote once in a while but it is not worth to much time because matsui is gonna get in no matter what we do.

What would be ideal is if Giambi doesn't go to the ASG, and Thomas or Konerko makes the team that way, and we can vote the odd man in on the internet ballot.

most likely it will be too late.... If there is a scratch from the all-star game, it would likely be after the voting has already been closed for the internet voting thing.