Who Do You Want

Kalapse

Which player do you want the sox to trade for the most?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which player do you want the sox to trade for the most?

• Jason Kendall
    • Kris Benson
    • Nomah Garciaparra
    • Russ Ortiz
    • Jason Jennings
    • Ugeth Urbina

I would want Kris Benson one more starter at a cheap price. Russ Ortiz is a little too expensive and Kendall has a ridiculous contract. Kris Benson is young and pretty good, remember the last Pirates ace to be traded--- Jason Schmidt, not bad for the giants, and what did they give up, nothing.

I would want Kris Benson one more starter at a cheap price.  Russ Ortiz is a little too expensive and Kendall has a ridiculous contract.  Kris Benson is young and pretty good, remember the last Pirates ace to be traded--- Jason Schmidt, not bad for the giants, and what did they give up, nothing.

Do we really need to add another starter with an era in the mid to high 4's. Who is not as cheap as you think. If he pitched in the al, he would be very lucky to have an era under 5. I really do not anyone on that list so i did not vote.

Do we really need to add another starter with an era in the mid to high 4's. Who is not as cheap as you think. If he pitched in the al, he would be very lucky to have an era under 5. I really do not anyone on that list so i did not vote.

I really like Jason Kendall. I would love to see the sox acquire him if the pirates ate most of his contract. I like kendall alot because he's a solid defensive catcher who's got good speed and a good obp that you can put at the top of the order.

I really like Jason Kendall.  I would love to see the sox acquire him if the pirates ate most of his contract.  I like kendall alot because he's a solid defensive catcher who's got good speed and a good obp that you can put at the top of the order.

I just do not see the sox trading for him even of they ate 50% of his contract. He is actually the only guy i would want on the list but this is not a dream world.