Ben Sheets

I don't know why the Brewers were even rumored to be thinking about trading him. It just doesn't make sense. He was too young and too good for his age to trade him. The Brewers are developing a solid core of players that Sheets needs to be the center of.

Its sad Sheets is on a team like the Brewers, because if he wasnt, if he was on a team like the Red Sox, SF, or even like Philly, he would be just as big as Prior IMO.

And Beckett etc.. Yes, Milwaukee has some to little publicity in their city especially considering how everyone figure for them to be horrible this year which hasn't been the case. Sheets is a #1 on most teams out there and could carry a contending team deeeeep into the playoffs. I would love to have a Sheets on our team anyday. :)

I don't know why the Brewers were even rumored to be thinking about trading him. It just doesn't make sense. He was too young and too good for his age to trade him. The Brewers are developing a solid core of players that Sheets needs to be the center of.

Because all those rumors had nothing but hot air holding them up.

It just pissed me off in today's game when Chip "I'm a moron with my head stuck up my ass" Caray started spouting stuff like "Clement pitched just as well as Sheets." Except Sheets didn't give up 6 BB like Clement did. God I hate Chip. He just needs to choke on an apple or something...

But Ben Sheets was overpowering today. He made Sosa look foolish (even a bigger fool than he already is) and kept that Cub lineup off balance all day, even though they did not have Aramis Ramirez or Alou playing. Here's hoping Santos can own the Cubs like Sheets did today.

It just pissed me off in today's game when Chip "I'm a moron with my head stuck up my ass" Caray started spouting stuff like "Clement pitched just as well as Sheets."  Except Sheets didn't give up 6 BB like Clement did.  God I hate Chip.  He just needs to choke on an apple or something...

But Ben Sheets was overpowering today.  He made Sosa look foolish (even a bigger fool than he already is) and kept that Cub lineup off balance all day, even though they did not have Aramis Ramirez or Alou playing.  Here's hoping Santos can own the Cubs like Sheets did today.

Oh - the funniest part of the telecast was when Podsednik (sp?) stole second. Chip was like 'Scott gets an awesome jump, the throw, on a hop, and he's safe.' And the Stone was talking about it, and he was like 'Podednik didn't get a very good jump, it was just a bad throw.' :lol:

Chip's a f***ing moron.