My New Love....

HuskyCaucasian

Shaparova's just as good looking, and she can actually play tennis.  Imagine that....

I think Anna has alsomt become too good looking that she is now bad looking. I know that is kind of a paradox. But for me, when you try SO hard to look SO good and try to be beyond a super model, you become unattractive. Anna has done that.

I think Anna has alsomt become too good looking that she is now bad looking. I know that is kind of a paradox. But for me, when you try SO hard to look SO good and try to be beyond a super model, you become unattractive. Anna has done that.

too good looking that she is now bad looking?? :huh:

Anna could never be labeled as bad looking

Since when is Anna "model-looking"? She has an average face. But she is a high-profile blond with a great bod, so people often confuse that with beauty.

Sharapova ain't that great either, but she is definately cuter. And a better tennis player.

Neither can touch the tennis love of my childhood, Gabriella Sabatini, though. :headbang :wub: