Lou Pineilla

Bighurt52235

Look at my quote! That will be Pinella in a good 3 to 5 seasons :D :D  :D !!!!

I hope you didn't say the same thing when Sweet Lou went to Seattle.

The DRays have a ton of young talent....and they actually reminded me a bit of the 1999 Twins. Three years later...the Twins were playing in the ALCS.

I'm not saying that the DRays will make it to the ALCS in 3 years....but they'll be a much better team in 3 years.

my biggest problem with manuel is i feel he doesnt stand up to his boss...he's a yes man....could you imagine if sweet lou was our manager and KW came down and decided to make the 25 man roster out of ST, traded away a player w/o consulting lou or coming into the clubhouse and ripping on players (even if lofton and clayton deserved it)????...it would take 4 guys to pry lou's hands off of KW's neck :lol:

JHC manuel is 55 years old and KW 38...manuel should tell him to shut the hell up and dont ever tell me i have to play this guy , or blast my players..or whatever the situation is..

the field manager should habdle al lthe day to day operations...if the GM doesnt have confidence in the field manager to do that then he should fire him amd put someone in charge that he does have confidence in...

i cant respect any manager that wont stand up to his boss when he feels his boss is wrong

the field manager should habdle al lthe day to day operations...if the GM doesnt have confidence in the field manager to do that then he should fire him amd put someone in charge that he does have confidence in...

Once again, I agree with you Baggs. But with KW at the helm as GM, we need to be careful what we wish for. While we both have problems with JM, KW..... if given the chance..... would replace him with a player-stiff like himself from his glorious playing days. Darryl Boston as Sox manager anyone? :huh: