July 4th hangover? We need a game thread boyz

sox-r-us

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little commercial here...

For you beer lovers I highly recommend anything brewed by Stone Brewing Company. I'm sitting here listening to this depressing affair drinking a Russian Imperial Stout brewed by these folks and it's "Brilliant!"

Also, look for their "Arrogant Bastard." It's the best damn beer brewed anywhere.

Sorry but my calls for getting Beltran here if Houston gets out of the race need to be taken seriously by Kenny

I have seen this O choke every freaking big game....they just cannot hit under pressure or when it counts to give me any assurance they will be able to do it when it matters

Get a left handed bat here that can play CF

id just go get steve finley right now from arizona...they cant be holding out any hope of turning their season around

Sorry but my calls for getting Beltran here if Houston gets out of the race need to be taken seriously by Kenny

I have seen this O choke every freaking big game....they just cannot hit under pressure or when it counts to give me any assurance they will be able to do it when it matters

Or just get finley.

Last year I would have agreed with you. Until the last four games, this year has been a completely different story. We have had a ton of key hits late in games this year.

well , about three or four more losses like this will give KW all the reasons he needs to dump maggs for prospects :crying

honestly, if this team doesn't make the playoffs i want to see a lot of new faces next year. not re-build, re-tool.

you have buerhle and garcia and garland for sure next year, add another solid # two, # three at the worst. pitching wins, not a lineup full of wanna be sluggers. it is either feast or famine with these guys and it's frustrating as hell cause you know that tomorrow they will score like 18 runs and then follow it up with 2.

For you beer lovers I highly recommend anything brewed by Stone Brewing Company.  I'm sitting here listening to this depressing affair drinking a Russian Imperial Stout brewed by these folks and it's "Brilliant!"

Also, look for their "Arrogant Bastard."  It's the best damn beer brewed anywhere.

sounds good, my old home town brewery made a beer called "The Blithering Idiot" ever try Rogue beers??

For you beer lovers I highly recommend anything brewed by Stone Brewing Company.  I'm sitting here listening to this depressing affair drinking a Russian Imperial Stout brewed by these folks and it's "Brilliant!"

Also, look for their "Arrogant Bastard."  It's the best damn beer brewed anywhere.

My Lord!!! I'd kiss your feet if you sent me some Arrogant Bastard or anything from Stone. What's it got, like 100+ IBU's??

:cheers Here's to a felow hophead!

Rogue brews fantastic stuff too.  Their an Oregon brewery if my memory serves me right.

yup, your memory is correct! and that hometown brewery is called Weyerbacher from Easton, PA

Actually I think it's Stone's "Ruination" double IPA that has the 100+ IBUs.  Bastard may 'only' be at like 75-80...

I don't have either in the frig tonight but I think you're right. You can only buy them by the bomber. They are both fantastic though like everything Stone brews.