Anyone going to tomorrow's game?

greasywheels121

I'll be there. :headbang I'm heading up with a friend. My mom was stingy about us going on our own, but I finally persuaded her. A friend and I are driving up to South Bend to take the train into Chicago, and then we're coming back late in the night. A little lame I know, but I don't really care if I get to see the Sox play!

I'm out for now. I have to work until 11, and I probably won't be on tonight, because I have to leave the house tomorrow at 5:30 AM. So hopefully things have changed for the Sox when I'm back. Let's cap off the first half with a little win streak!

Go Sox! :headbang

I'll be there tomorrow. Hoping Loaiza can prove some of my posts wrong. Haha, U of I orientation, that was the biggest waste of time when I did it. Just find an upperclassmen you trust(maybe me :D ), you get much better information.

That kicked so much ass. It was such a great game to be at. I love the way USCF looks now; it's my first time in Chicago since the summer of '01. The roof, the fan deck, the scoreboards, etc. etc. all looked awesome. I just still love that feeling of when you first step foot on the concourse and you can see the field.

AWESOME stuff! :headbang

That kicked so much ass.  It was such a great game to be at.  I love the way  USCF looks now; it's my first time in Chicago since the summer of '01.  The roof, the fan deck, the scoreboards, etc. etc. all looked awesome.  I just still love that feeling of when you first step foot on the concourse and you can see the field. 

AWESOME stuff! :headbang

Glad to hear you had a good time Greasy! :headbang

I missed the game today because of work, but caught the replay on FSN tonight and I was getting excited even knowing what was going to happen.