Tropicana 400

Queen Prawn

Is anyone going? :huh:

Has anyone seen any of the trailers? :headbang

I saw a yellow Busch series trailer but we were going in opposite directions on the tri-state so I couldn't tell whose it was. The last few years Brian used to see many of the trucks, even JB's once. It was the show car rather than a race car though. He saw (Brian next to the Citgo 99 is up in my office) the race car and actually got to check the engine out (have pics of that too) and everything.

I have softball on the weekends. I'll have to wait until I retire from softball before I can go to any races. I used to see a lot of the trailers when I worked as a truck driver and frequented I 57. Are you headed there this weekend?

I have softball on the weekends. I'll have to wait until I retire from softball before I can go to any races. I used to see a lot of the trailers when I worked as a truck driver and frequented I 57. Are you headed there this weekend?

I wish. It figures that I get offered tickets when I can't take them and don't get offered when I can.

I'd even take Busch tickets as Burton :wub: is running the Penzoil #9 car there.

I live 5 minutes from the race track. So my hometown gets flooded with people buying up beer (which is nice because they leave the good stuff like Bass, Guinness and Pilsner Urquell and take Milwaukee's Best and other piss) and holding me hostage for the weekend since they shut down roads and it is impossible to leave due to traffic/shut down roads. Needless to say, I don't like the races all that much.

I live 5 minutes from the race track.  So my hometown gets flooded with people buying up beer (which is nice because they leave the good stuff like Bass, Guinness and Pilsner Urquell and take Milwaukee's Best and other piss) and holding me hostage for the weekend since they shut down roads and it is impossible to leave due to traffic/shut down roads.  Needless to say, I don't like the races all that much.

Well, the races don't like you either! :P :lol:

I hear ya, I would hate that. I can't stand when my neighbor's dog is barking.

If only it was as easy at just turning left

Don't bite on that. He just wants to change a nice conversation between NASCAR fans and turn it into an athlete/non athlete - sport/non sport debate. He just wants to hijack the thread.

Don't bite on that. He just wants to change a nice conversation between NASCAR fans and turn it into an athlete/non athlete - sport/non sport debate. He just wants to hijack the thread.

They did that this morning on 97.9 - I sent them an email with my thoughts on the subject.

I live 5 mins from the track and let me tell you it gets friggin insane trying to get around town with this race going on. My step son and father in law love going to the races. I, myself use Nascar as naptime.ZZZzzzzzzzz.

It usually ends up being my naptime as well after a softball double header and a few brews at the pub (our sponsor).