Jeopardy

mreye

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a while since I've tuned in, but didn't they used to have like a 1-week limit on how many times a champ could come back??

27 day champ.  Wow.  :o

They used to hold people to 5 days, but they quit that about the time they doubled the money.

Maybe with that adult drink thing their trying to find categories he wouldnt know to get him the hell off the show already

"And the categories for this round... 'Really Dirty Dancing,' 'Getting Hammered,' 'Having Only One Wife,' 'Those Other Tabernacle Choirs,' and 'How whacked was Joseph Smith?'..."

"And the categories for this round... 'Really Dirty Dancing,' 'Getting Hammered,' 'Having Only One Wife,'  'Those Other Tabernacle Choirs,' and 'How whacked was Joseph Smith?'..."

You're on fire today, Jim! :lolhitting

Alex called him out today. There was a category on drinks (adult drinks) and he got 4 of th 5. Alex said " You're Mormon and you don't drink, but you got 4 of 5 of those?"

The show gives the contestants stuff to study before they are actually on the show, pertaining to the categories that they'll have. So maybe that's how he knew it.

I've seen more than half of his streak, and I've only seen once where he needed to get Final jeopardy right to win... And I've only seen once where he got Final Jeopardy wrong...

I'd just like to know when it's going to end. Is it 40? 50? 100? They should milk this and move it to prime time!

I'd just like to know when it's going to end. Is it 40? 50? 100? They should milk this and move it to prime time!

I saw an interview with the guy, last week... He wouldn't answer a lot of questions... He said the streak does end, though he wouldn't elude to how long it was. They are getting tons of pub from this... do an internet search for "jeopardy ken" there's thousands of pages of stuff... Half of it is the same damn AP article though from different papers.

What baffles me is how word hasn't spread (yet) on which day is his ultimate demise. Tapings of the show are made in front of a live, studio audience; atleast 100 people know.

Jeopardy has done well keeping peoples mouths shut.