Tim Kurkjian

bo_chi_sox

The Beltran trade cost PK his all star slot.  If Beltran was still with KC, he'd be their representative, not Harvey.  Since he is, and I use the term loosely here, a firstbaseman, PK got bumped.

But according to ESPN Beltran will be honored as an AL AS, just not allowed to play. When a player is injured as the teams lone representative they dont fill in with someone else from the team. Oh well, PK deserves it, everyone knows it. I would just LOVE to get to the WS (surprising eh? lol) and then have Ozzie respond by not picking any borderline Yankee$.

I would like an explanation on how so many Indians made it and only 1 Twink (let's be honest, they are division champs a few years in a row, they should have more than the Indians).

Seriously, I think that's a by-product of the whole Twinkie Mystique of how "the team is greater than any one of its parts" and "the Twinkies sacrifice their personal stats for the greater good of the team" and all that.

What are you talking about!!!!!

Giambi so deserves to be the starter on the allstar team.....

Look at his incredible numbers

.243 AVG 11 HRs 33 RBIs

And he should participate in the homerun contest....

He is the man....

What are you talking about!!!!!

Giambi so deserves to be the starter on the allstar team.....

Look at his incredible numbers

.243 AVG  11 HRs 33 RBIs

And he should participate in the homerun contest....

He is the man....

wow.... that is exactly why fans dont need to vote

PK's numbers are WWAY better than those, and he didnt make it?

Ridiculous :headshake

LOL this was taken from CBSSportsline.com's Summer Bummers non all-star team.......

First base: John Olerud, Seattle Mariners.

The voting was especially close here between Olerud and Jason Giambi of the Yankees -- who, coincidentally, is on the actual All-Star team for some strange reason.

Giambi certainly doesn't deserve to start Tuesday's game in Houston. He was hitting just .241 with 10 homers and a pitiful 32 RBI through midweek. Plus, he has parasites -- you think the extra-innings tie in Milwaukee two Julys ago was a fiasco, what if the rest of the AL All-Star team contracts parasites?