Kenny

Steff

Talked about wanting to win. Yawn..

On Frank's surgery.. blow up. Doubtful there will be surgery. Likely back in a few days.

Expects Maggs to be fine even though he didn't do a rehab.

Kenny is studdering a lot.. :unsure:

Called Maggs "special"... awww..

In regards to the Cleveland basketball player.. (after explaining it) Mike asks if a "handshake" is as good as in writing.. Kenny says yes (guess he forgot about the Robbie "handshake deal" last year..) and claims he's been duped on a handshake "deal".

That's all.

Cleveland basketball player=Carlos Boozer FWIW.

He's been solid, but $60M solid? Wow.

Did you know that no Duke player has ever won an NBA championship? Crazy...

Okay, I just went way off topic.

Thanks for posting that Steff. This will be interesting to see what really happens with Frank.

Boozer is a jackass

If you tell a team its ok for them to NOT pick up your option because they want to sign you long term you need to honor that...

Because they could have picked up the option and kept you there, but you said you wanted to play in the place you were drafted and given the opportunity..

but then you do handshake agreement and then say "f*** you Cleveland" at the first opportunity that comes along?

Thats wrong, especially after all the BS he filled them with..

He shoulda atleast said "If you dont pick up my option we can negotiate a long term contract but I will also listen to other teams offers, and I am going where the best offer/fit is.."

On Frank's surgery.. blow up. Doubtful there will be surgery. Likely back in a few days.

Kenny is studdering a lot..  :unsure:

Called Maggs "special"...  awww..

In regards to the Cleveland basketball player.. (after explaining it) Mike asks if a "handshake" is as good as in writing.. Kenny says yes (guess he forgot about the Robbie "handshake deal" last year..) and claims he's been duped on a handshake "deal".

That's all.

I think you secretly LOVE Kenny, Steff. :wub:

Boozer is a jackass

If you tell a team its ok for them to NOT pick up your option because they want to sign you long term you need to honor that...

Because they could have picked up the option and kept you there, but you said you wanted to play in the place you were drafted and given the opportunity..

but then you do handshake agreement and then say "f*** you Cleveland" at the first opportunity that comes along?

Thats wrong, especially after all the BS he filled them with..

He shoulda atleast said "If you dont pick up my option we can negotiate a long term contract but I will also listen to other teams offers, and I am going where the best offer/fit is.."

I'm sure you and everyone on your side would turn down $60 mil or whatever to stay in one place.

He's been solid, but $60M solid?  Wow. 

Did you know that no Duke player has ever won an NBA championship?  Crazy...

Okay, I just went way off topic. 

Thanks for posting that Steff.  This will be interesting to see what really happens with Frank.

You're wrong about that. Danny Ferry won a title with the Spurs a few years back. He's the only one though.

Kenny is studdering a lot..  :unsure:

Called Maggs "special"...  awww..

That's all.

what a difference a few hours make. Frank says he is having surgery. On the DL right now.