Another Yankee All Star

jasonxctf

In case you missed the news, Joe Torre has replaced Tim Hudson (who is injured) with Javier Vazquez.

So now the Yanks have 8 players on the All-Star Team.

Yup, only 25 percent of the allstar team is yankees. What the hell is joe doing, the allstar team needs to be atleast half yankees.

I think the All-Star game needs one new rule.  Joe Torre can't pick the players anymore.  This is rediculous.  Who is next?  Jose Contreras?

He does it to needle Big George to make him pay more money for the ASG bonuses these guys get... :ph34r:

I'm going to love seeing the NL kick the holy s*** out of the AL.

I'd also love to see the every team needs a representative rule to be thrown out. What in the blue f*** is Ted Lilly in the game for? And another rule they should make is that Ron Belliard can not play the All-Star game ever, because he sucks ass.

Yeah I know, I missed the All-Star rant post...so sue me. ;)

I'm going to love seeing the NL kick the holy s*** out of the AL.

I'd also love to see the every team needs a representative rule to be thrown out.  What in the blue f*** is Ted Lilly in the game for?  And another rule they should make is that Ron Belliard can not play the All-Star game ever, because he sucks ass.

Yeah I know, I missed the All-Star rant post...so sue me.  ;)

well, Ted Lilly is a former Yankee...