More Enron connections...

southsider2k5

Heck, if Kenny Boy was smart he wouldn't have given the Dems chump change like that. There's no incentive for Kerry to let him off of he wins in November...

Kerry: "Values are putting the full force of the Justice Department on day one in an effort not to take three years and a few months before the election before you bring Ken Lay to justice."

From 1989 to 2001 Lay and his wife donated $793,110 to Republicans and $86,470 to Democrats, according to the nonpartisan Center For Responsive Politics.

Giving the GOP almost 10x as much as the Dems I'd be ticked off too. Some friend you turned out to be Kenny Boy. :D

Heck, if Kenny Boy was smart he wouldn't have given the Dems chump change like that.  There's no incentive for Kerry to let him off of he wins in November...

Giving the GOP almost 10x as much as the Dems I'd be ticked off too.  Some friend you turned out to be Kenny Boy. :D

:o And to think, that was all it took to get put in charge of his charity

I must have misread, I saw he was a board member but did not see he was in charge.  By bad.  But, yeah, they needed to hold out for more...

And honestly to me, this goes to show you there is no way of knowing.

I mean think about it. Can you tell me, right here, right now, today, which companies are out there are engaged in insider trading, securities fraud, accounting fraud, shell games, etc? There is no way of knowing, unless you have high level insider info.