Thanks WinningUgly

Just wanted to thank you for pointing this board out to me. I saw your post on ESPN's old message board (you know, the one that doesn't suck) about SoxTalk. I never knew this place existed.

Welcome aboard. :cheers

No go to FutureSox.com and WhiteSoxCentral.com and get a feel for what this entire community is. :headbang

Just wanted to thank you for pointing this board out to me. I saw your post on ESPN's old message board (you know, the one that doesn't suck) about SoxTalk. I never knew this place existed.

Who were you on ESPN?

Welcome. I'm sure you will find this refreshing without certain people over here, lol

Oh great another SSI guy. Now we have 2.. rolleyeyes.gif :lol: Welcome Aboard SSI71. :cheers :cheers :)

BTW, no trolls come in this board (the best site on the net) We have great admins, mods etc. who keep this board cubbie (or any team that causes trouble) troll free. ;)

:drink

The only difference is that I was actually born in Ireland. So I am probably the only Irish guy. I have been a regular on the ESPN boards for a while now. However that board is unusable now. This board is going to get a lot more traffic after the ESPN crap.

:fthecubs :cheers :drink

Well it wouldnt be a ESPN reunion without me. The new boards are terrible on ESPN. And a certain sabermetrics board troll hasnt figured this out yet.

Welcome aboard! :headbang :cheers

:drink

The only difference is that I was actually born in Ireland.  So I am probably the only Irish guy.  I have been a regular on the ESPN boards for a while now. However that board is unusable now.  This board is going to get a lot more traffic after the ESPN crap.

:fthecubs :cheers  :drink

welcome to soxtalk! :cheers :cheers

Well it wouldnt be a ESPN reunion without me. The new boards are terrible on ESPN.  And a certain sabermetrics board troll hasnt figured this out yet.

Sup Ugly.

:fthecubs

LMAO. All this time going between the two boards i thought you two were the same person :ph34r:

Welcome then :lol: