Frank Down, Joe Up

Game starts at 7. Doesn't a coast to coast trip take no longer than 3 and a half hours? Give Joe a special Helicopter ride and end his trip in the middle of the field during warmups. Wait... Thats sounds familair?  :huh:

theyre not in seattle

Game starts at 7. Doesn't a coast to coast trip take no longer than 3 and a half hours? Give Joe a special Helicopter ride and end his trip in the middle of the field during warmups. Wait... Thats sounds familair?  :huh:

Dear Minny Sox Fan,

https://www.georgefcram.com/commercial/offi...ps_wall_us.html

700301a7.jpg

Yours,

The Cheat

What I meant to say is, doesn't it take 3 1/2 hours for a trip from LA to NY by plane? I never knew that Minnesota was next to Wisconsin!

Either way you can't expect Joe to just pick up and leave in 5 minutes. He has to get his stuff, get to the airport, get in plane, get to Chicago after plane ride, get to park. It's something that takes a while....

I think I just heard that Frank will be wearing a prothestic boot for 2 weeks, presumably to avoid the need for the knife.

I don't agree with that.

If Frank is experiencing pain, and the proper diagnosis has been made (of a bone chip in his ankle), then surgery must be performed. Why stall 2 weeks only to discover surgery may still be required. Or worse yet, what happens if pain reoccurs deep into the season? Do whats necessary now so he'll be available for the stretch run (hopefully the playoffs)

Could we take another day of Aaron and Timo in the outfield. I hope so because everytime they say Gload in RF it makes me shudder.

*Shudder*

The Cheat nice idea with Maggs at DH till the All Star Game.

Shudder not! No Gload in the lineup tonight...

Timo Perez - RF

Aaron Rowand - CF

Magglio Ordonez - DH

Carlos Lee - LF

Jose Valentin - SS

Paul Konerko - 1B

Joe Crede - 3B

Sandy Alomar Jr. - C

Willie Harris - 2B

It's nice to see Willie get a spot in the lineup to keep him focused on 2B and get some at bats in. Let's go White Sox!

I just hope Ozzie doesn't use this as an excuse to take AROW out of the lineup.

Perez has been clutch but AROW has been too hot lately to just be sat on the bench.

Not only that but the defense just doesn't even compare in CF. AROW needs to be the starter...

I agree. ARow needs to be playing at least 4-5 times a week at this point the way he's been hitting

What I meant to say is, doesn't it take 3 1/2 hours for a trip from LA to NY by plane? I never knew that Minnesota was next to Wisconsin!

I dont know about LA to NY but Chicago to seattle is about 4.5 hours and Chicago to NY is about 3 hours. So no it would take about 7-8 hours (Maybe more) to fly from LA to NY

on chisox.com it says that frank will rest for 2-3 weeks and then will come back wearing a special brace.... then have surgery in the off season

that is of course, if he can play with the brace

if not, the article says that he may undergo season ending surgery when he gets back

i wonder if Borch will get the start tomorrow? I say he should start at least one of the two before the break

In Ozzie's post game news conference, at first he seemed like he didn't know when he'd play Joe, then caught himself and said, no he'll play Saturday. Ozzie said he had forgotten that we're facing two lefties. I guess he figures that Joe has a better chance Saturday than Sunday against Moyer.