Bills trade Price to Atlanta

witesoxfan

f***in s***....they atleast could have gotten more than a first round pick(23rd overall)....maybe a 6th and/or 7th round pick too....god dammit. Oh well....now I get to see more Josh Reed...he's gonna be the second best receiver in Bills history with the last name of Reed.....and as long as the Bills get a stud on defense, I'm OK with the move, I guess.

Watch out for the Falcons next year...they are going to kick some serious f***in ass. They'll probably win the whole f***in thing.

For what it's worth...the Bills also agreed to terms with Takeo Spikes....and now they have to hope Cinci can't match the offer or that they don't even try to match the offer. He's good

That frees up $5 mill more....so they either have to go with the OL in the first round, or a good DL. I also believe they signed like Marcus Jones or someone like that last year that was cut by the Bucs because he got hurt....Donahue told him to get better and get readay to play 100% and be back next year....that is a good move to make.

I'm just not familiar with many of their receivers....after Moulds and Reed....I'm not sure who is after that. I'd say their WR crew is a little thin too. They got a good secondary though...some good players in there.

I guess that'd be it

Yah I'm pretty pumped about the trade for Peerless being a falcons fan. But I think they need to improve their defense a lot more before they win a superbowl. This offseason they have even took steps back defensively. Losing Ashley Ambrose.

They did sign Corey Hall from Cincinnati which seemed like a pretty good pickup.

Yah I'm pretty pumped about the trade for Peerless being a falcons fan.  But I think they need to improve their defense a lot more before they win a superbowl.  This offseason they have even took steps back defensively.  Losing Ashley Ambrose.

They did sign Corey Hall from Cincinnati which seemed like a pretty good pickup.

If I were a Falcon fan(which you are)...the only thing I'd be worried about was Price getting adjusted to being the #1 receiver. In Buffalo, he was #2 to Moulds.....there is an adjustment going from being the #2 receiver to being the #1 receiver. He should be fine though....he's got incredible speed....if he gets behind the secondary and Vick throws it to him....he's gone. He was a college track-and-field guy....doing the track part, not the field part.

Price wasn't much of a true #2 to Moulds...you could even say he was the #1 at certain times in the season probly. I think he'll adjust fine...however, i think the Bills will not...Moulds and Price made Bledsoe, not the other way around, in my opinion. Finally vick doesn't have to turn people with the talent of myself (finneran) into good receivers.

I don't know....the two complimented each other during the year, and both had huge years. Apparently though, Moulds drew the opposition's top DB most of the time....making Price the #2 receiver.

Price has awesome speed though...I know that. But Reed will make a fine #2 receiver...and they'll probably either sign another one or two or they'll draft another one or two or they'll do a little of both. They do need some more receivers though....probably take one in the second round or the third round....somewhere in there.

The Bengals are also not going to try to match Takeo Spikes...so he is now a member of the Bills.

The Falcons are going to benefit hugely from this....and Price will probably have a huge year. It will be interesting to see what he does in Atlanta. But the Bills were smart in franchising tagging him and then trading him.

Bledsoe is a great QB....and with Moulds and Reed, he'll be fine. Moulds is a great receiver...and Reed is decent as well. And with that, Henry's rushing will be the by-product of a great receiving crew. The passing game will spread out the defense and open up holes for Henry.

Buffalo has always been my AFC team

oh damn, there are two of you? :D

I'd say something good here about my Dolphins but not until we get a new coach.

Although next season I may be bragging a little, little bit about the Lions - who I bet will finish ahead of the Bears.

Spikes officially a BILL. Ben-Gals not going to match.

I heard about it too....I asked a Bengal fan at my school(yes, there are even Bengal fans in South Dakota...can you believe it?) if Spikes was pretty good....and he basically said "Yeah" with a disgusted tone...I guess he was pissed about losing Spikes.

I've also read that Spikes trash talks like no other....and London Fletcher does too. Can you imagine these two in the linebacking crew? Jeez....and if the can sign Sam Adams too, that'd be sweet.

Also...I'd watch for the Vikings to win the NFC North....I think it will be Minny, Green Bay, Detroit/Chicago, and then the one that doesn't get 3rd will get 4th. In Minny, they have a case of having a good running game which brings the defense close together, and then they have a receiver in Moss who has all the talent in the world (but a huge mouth at the same time)....and when you get that kind of thing, and a QB who makes smart decisions....watch out. If they get a good receiver to compliment Moss....they will be a great team(because they are going to draft a top DB with their first pick overall...there's a good one out of Kansas State and another one out of Oklahoma. They could be one of the better teams in the NFC next year. Let's just hope either the Bills or Dolphins are better.

cw....Harrington is a stud....and if he is given Charlie Rogers to throw to....the Lions could be a good team. They could also be a Superbowl contender within 3-5 years.