And that's a White Sox winner!!!

MEANS

I still stick by my guns and say....Garland should have started Wednesday's game against Anaheim on a normal 4 days rest, not that f***ing scrub Scottie. He was going against his old team that knew him fairly well, and GArland was coming off his best outing of the season. Tonight he has his second best outing of the year no doubt, but say he won Wednesday and we ended up taking 2 of 3 from the Angels, Scottie would then have had an extra 2 days of rest and face a weaker hitting lineup.

Who else thought that was a dumb move by Ozz? He hasn't had many, but I questioned that move before the game even started.

Finally it was our turn to beat up on a pathetic chump team and it was fun game to watch.

Glad to see Jon turning it around too...

It was a little sad seeing Miguel on the wrong bench.... :headshake

OHH WELL GO SOX!

......TWINS AND CUBS LOSE ALSO.... WHAT A GREAT NIGHT....

Cubs are now 7 back... Think they will be in a selling mode soon...

They have a pitcher that may be decent one of these days.... Mark something...

Ahh - can we all take a deep breath now from last week? It was panic mode last week, but now that we're winning - as they say, winning cures everything.

Great outing from Garland. I really like it when Sandy catches Garland - that battery seems to work very well together.

Welcome back Maggs! :headbang Way to get back into the groove.

EL f***ING CABALLO! YESS! :snr

Oh, and off topic - I saw Anchorman tonight, it's a pretty damn funny movie. The movie itself (plot) isn't that great, but Ferrell is such a funny guy, he is worth seeing. Funny movie.

Go get 'em tomorrow, Mark! :cheers

Just got home. Bought a sweet ass jacket from GrandStand, and a GREAT GAME!

As Dave Wills said in Grandstand, the SouthSide Tri-fecta, Sox Win, Cubs loss, and Twins loss.

I was there too, did you get these Ozzie, Buerle and Loaiza stupid doll things. Mark doesnt even look anything like he really does. And ozzie and Loaiza are pretty much identical except Loaiza has a little strip goin up to his lip from his goatee :lol:

Ahh - can we all take a deep breath now from last week?  It was panic mode last week, but now that we're winning - as they say, winning cures everything.

Great outing from Garland.  I really like it when Sandy catches Garland - that battery seems to work very well together. 

Welcome back Maggs!  :headbang Way to get back into the groove.

EL f***ING CABALLO!  YESS!  :snr

Oh, and off topic - I saw Anchorman tonight, it's a pretty damn funny movie.  The movie itself (plot) isn't that great, but Ferrell is such a funny guy, he is worth seeing.  Funny movie.

Go get 'em tomorrow, Mark!  :cheers

I wouldn't go that far. Winning the last gm against the Angels and tonight is nice. But, I wouldn't say we've cured anything yet.

I was there too, did you get these Ozzie, Buerle and Loaiza stupid doll things. Mark doesnt even look anything like he really does. And ozzie and Loaiza are pretty much identical except Loaiza has a little strip goin up to his lip from his goatee :lol:

I heard about those nesting dolls. I was mad that they didn't give them out yesterday. Oh well, I took care of business on dollar dog Thursday. :lol: