Any sox prospect on Futures Game?

bulokis

Isnt Anderson in it too? And McCarthy? Or are they in a specific league for stars or something?

It's just arnie in the futures game. Like greasy said reed is in it also. It was their allstar games that brian and bmac made not the futures game.

Each team only gets 2 players, so our guys that were selected were Munoz and Reed. And, even though Reed was traded, we don't get another player in, and Seattle gets 3. Also, Munoz was selected before he started really sucking in AAA. Otherwise, it probably would have been Anderson or B-mac representing us.

Each team only gets 2 players, so our guys that were selected wre Munoz and Reed.  And, even though Reed was traded, we don't get another player in, and Seattle gets 3.  Also, Munoz was selected before he started really sucking in AAA.  Otherwise, it probably would have been Anderson or B-mac representing us.

Not that I'm bashing kenny or anything because I love the trades he's made, it just sucks to only have one guy in the game for the 2nd straight year.

Not that I'm bashing kenny or anything because I love the trades he's made, it just sucks to only have one guy in the game for the 2nd straight year.

I feel the same way, especially b/c our one player representing us has been terrible lately, and will probably get roughed up in the Futures game, which will not be of any help to his confidence.

I feel the same way, especially b/c our one player representing us has been terrible lately, and will probably get roughed up in the Futures game, which will not be of any help to his confidence.

Yeah, I feel really bad for Arnie his confidence is absolutely shot right now. It was really fun watching neal in the game last year, that's why I really wish we'd have two guys but what are you going to do, I'd rather have Freddy. :)

Yeah, because having our two players in the future's game has such an impact on the major league team's success. :D

How's Royce Ring doing right now? He's at AAA with a 3.63 ERA and only 22 k's in 34 innings. Sounds pretty medicore to me, and that we traded him while he had valuable. Do we really want a closer with a 90 mph fastball anyways? I can't believe we passed on Bobby Brownlie and Joe Blanton to pick him.

Yeah, because having our two players in the future's game has such an impact on the major league team's success. :D

How's Royce Ring doing right now? He's at AAA with a 3.63 ERA and only 22 k's in 34 innings. Sounds pretty medicore to me, and that we traded him while he had valuable. Do we really want a closer with a 90 mph fastball anyways?

I'm just saying that it'd be cool to watch two of our guys in the game. Like I said I love the moves kenny's made.