Dan Wright

I was reading the Chicago Tribune this Saturday morning, and when I got to the sports section, right there, front and center was an article on the Sox and their recent problems with Mr. Wright. Dan Wright has been having some real problems so far this Pre-Season. He has pitched 3 and 1/3 innings while giving up 10 runs and 11 hits. Now, finally, the White Sox finally know why Wright is having such trouble: An inflamed throwing arm. His right arm has been experiencing some pain as of late and he won't pitch for at least 4 games until Tuesday. White Sox pitching coach, Don Cooper, had said: "If Wright can't pitch by late this week, we'd have to re-evaluate him. Hopefully taking the time now will stop him from losing any days after this." Let's wish Wright a healthy and speedy recovery.

I was reading the Chicago Tribune this Saturday morning, and when I got to the sports section, right there, front and center was an article on the Sox and their recent problems with Mr. Wright. Dan Wright has been having some real problems so far this Pre-Season. He has pitched 3 and 1/3 innings while giving up 10 runs and 11 hits. Now, finally, the White Sox finally know why Wright is having such trouble: An inflamed throwing arm. His right arm has been experiencing some pain as of late and he won't pitch for at least 4 games until Tuesday. White Sox pitching coach, Don Cooper, had said: "If Wright can't pitch by late this week, we'd have to re-evaluate him. Hopefully taking the time now will stop him from losing any days after this." Let's wish Wright a healthy and speedy recovery.

Well, this doesn't sound major........but lets cross our fingers anyway.

Well, this doesn't sound major........but lets cross our fingers anyway.

True. Whenever a White Sox player is injured, though, we here at SoxNet always wish them for a healthy and speedy recovery.

I really don't believe in Wright's stuff. In my book, Garland is about 5 times better than him. Watching him pitch, he just doesn't seem like the confident Buerhle or Garland that I belive in. But hopefully, Wright will prove me wrong and turn into a Cy Young. :headbang

I really don't believe in Wright's stuff. In my book, Garland is about 5 times better than him. Watching him pitch, he just doesn't seem like the confident Buerhle or Garland that I belive in. But hopefully, Wright will prove me wrong and turn into a Cy Young. :headbang

I believe in 14 wins from a pitcher that we didn't expect half of that from.

I think DW can be a very solid pitcher for a number of years.

ypu confuse me...do you not believe in danny wright's stuff...or in his confidence???

they are 2 different things

that would be explained by a young man's getting experience - he won 14 on something - he gets it more harnassed and he'll be a 16-20 game winner every year, a good thing for a 3 or 4 pitcher

Couple consistency with a 14 game winner and you have a possible number 1 or 2 as our number 3 or 4 ;)

Uh oh. We need him this year.

Who's gonna be out No. 5. What do you guys n girls think of our No. 5?

I am asking. I don't know much about our candidates.

Is Rauch ready or too wild?

Is Gil a bitter pill or a stud?

Uh oh. We need him this year.

Who's gonna be out No. 5. What do you guys n girls think of our No. 5?

I am asking. I don't know much about our candidates.

Is Rauch ready or too wild?

Is Gil a bitter pill or a stud?

I think JM is gonna tinker with the number 5 slot all season long. Look for Loaiza/Heredia in April and May and Rauch, possibly, after that.

ypu confuse me...do you not believe in danny wright's stuff...or in his confidence???

they are 2 different things

Unfortunately, both :(