Kenny Rogers possibly hurt

bjm676

From rotoworld:

[Kenny Rogers, pitching with a strained hamstring, was torched for eight runs in 1 2/3 innings by the Red Sox tonight.

Rogers might be the next AL pitcher to pull out of the All-Star Game. Tonight's outing took his ERA from 3.65 to 4.21]

This should open up a spot for El Duque or Mike Mussina :lol:

Seriously, after last night, there is no way MB should NOT be in the ASG.

Like everyone else, I wouldn’t be surprised if another Yankee were to play. I am all for Mark Buehrle. He got his 9th win yesterday (which in my opinion he deserved) and that should prove that he is ready for an All Star Game.

From rotoworld:

[Kenny Rogers, pitching with a strained hamstring, was torched for eight runs in 1 2/3 innings by the Red Sox tonight.

Rogers might be the next AL pitcher to pull out of the All-Star Game. Tonight's outing took his ERA from 3.65 to 4.21]

Seriously,  after last night, there is no way MB should NOT be in the ASG.

You're absolutely right. MB made it sound as if he didn't want to go or care about it at this point. I don't blame him. If he gets a spot after all this crap, it probably doesn't feel as rewarding.

From rotoworld:

Seriously,  after last night, there is no way MB should NOT be in the ASG.

I support Buehrle but Santana is leading the AL in K's I believe and has been awesome. He should be there first, but if Mark gets invited, Congrats!

Both deserve it.

It has to be either Santana or Buehrle! No one else is deserving more than either of these two. I'd want Santana to make it b/c I just want Mark to rest over the break, and come back ready to go in the 2nd half.

Why not Cliff Lee? The Tribe really deserves to have a sixth representative.

Well, he is 9-1 on the year, which is better than Santana's record, so he should definitely be in.

Seriously, though, I don't care if Lee gets in. Like I said a couple posts before, I'd rather have Buehrle rest and come back ready to go at full strength in the 2nd half.