SCREW JOSE!

BobDylan

The Carlos bashng has been way over the top. I was glad to see this thread. CLEE f***ed up when he was thrown out at second because he was showboating, no doubt about it. But, fact is CLEE is one of the best players on this team without a doubt. He's made himself into a much better fielder (he used to suck). And, he's about the only consistent hitter on the team. His batting average is almost always between .280 and .295.

That catch he made today was fantastic. Randy Winn's miss on Uribe's homerun showed how difficult a catch CLEE's was.

Sammy can't where CLEE's jockstrap at this point in his career so I'll continue to bash Sammy's fake ass act and cheer CLEE.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That catch he made today was fantastic.  Randy Winn's miss on Uribe's homerun showed how difficult a catch CLEE's was.

Basically he put his arms up high and caught the ball hardly jumped whatsoever. Nice catch but nothing exciting.

The play was still good but  not spectacular, he jumped but clearly did not need to the ball was at the very top of the fence.

So in other words Carlos can do no good for you. He's the dumbest player you've every known. He hits 2 HRs and has 5 RBIs in a night, and that's not good enough because he watched them go out. He makes a game-saving catch, since IF we scored our 3 runs after that, the game would have been tied 4-4. Who knows what would have happened after that? And some how that's not even good enough.

Was Carlos' hitting streak awful too because he didn't reach 30?

So in other words Carlos can do no good for you.  He's the dumbest player you've every known.  He hits 2 HRs and has 5 RBIs in a night, and that's not good enough because he watched them go out.  He makes a game-saving catch, since IF we scored our 3 runs after that, the game would have been tied 4-4.  Who knows what would have happened after that?  And some how that's not even good enough. 

Was Carlos' hitting streak awful too because he didn't reach 30?

Well he can he well, can't run the bases well at all, weak arm, and much improved defense. So all in all it all equals out to me. I don't really have a problem with him except for standing there when the ball just clears the fence.

Well he can he well, can't run the bases well at all, weak arm, and much improved defense.  So all in all it all equals out to me. I don't really have a problem with him except for standing there when the ball just clears the fence.

How many LF'ers hit like Carlos and have a better arm?

He hit a bomb, and he watched it all the way! I can't believe him. He has no heart, doesn't play hard and all he does is showboat. He should stop swinging for the fences and hit some singles. He'll be a better player and it'll be better for the team. He has it coming for him. Trade him already.

Sorry had to do it. He crunched one over the fence, and gave it a little extra watch. Yet, nobody cares...unlike Carlos. Bash me all you want for this thread...

Great thread :notworthy :headbang :headbang

Another thing...

Uribe's homer was a similar play and Winn didn't get it.

There's your difference in the game.

Winn catches his and Carlos doens't we los...

End of story.

The differance is winn had to jump for his, lee probally did not have to. The ball was at the top o the fence that's it. Uribe's homerun was over the fence more so than ibanez's. Good play no doubt but nothing spectacular, yes i know it saved a run and greatful that he caught it.

The differance is winn had to jump for his, lee probally did not have to. The ball was at the top o the fence that's it. Uribe's homerun was over the fence more so than ibanez's. Good play no doubt but nothing spectacular, yes i know it saved a run and greatful that he caught it.

Not saying they were the same play but they were close enough.

But when you catch the ball with your mitt over the fence that's a great catch in my book.

You think he has a good arm, hawk has even said many times that carlos does not have a very strong or accurate arm.

I know but I am not gonna complain about his arm when he is a top 7 offensive LF'er.

Not to mention he ranks 5th among LF'ers in assists and would be on higher if Burke could hold onto the ball.

I know but I am not gonna complain about his arm when he is a top 7 offensive LF'er.

Not to mention he ranks 5th among LF'ers in assists and would be on higher if Burke could hold onto the ball.

My point is that he will not be throwing guys out on a fairly deep fly ball he usually throws people out on a more so shallow fly ball, that the opposing team is trying to force into a run.

Jose crushed that ball today.  He had every right to watch it being there was absolutely no doubt that it was gone.  I guarantee you that if Jose wasn't positive he wouldn't have watched, like Carlos consistently does.  Atleast use a comparable example if you're going to criticize other people's opinions.

It was a joke. Go grab a beer and relax yourself.

Basically he put his arms up high and caught the ball hardly jumped whatsoever. Nice catch but nothing exciting.

What? I was at the game, he was cutting across and needed to jump up and out to catch that ball. Barely jumped my ass. It was a hell of a catch, and one of the harder home run robs you'll ever see.