hey hey

sox4lifeinPA

just back for a minute or two, but I'm stoked to see our boys in first. hope y'all are doing great. I was at a wedding this weekend for my best friend and it was super great.... miss pa caught the bouquet!! uh oh :)

anyway, continue to have a great summer and I hope to talk to everyone soon.

Alex

just back for a minute or two, but I'm stoked to see our boys in first. hope y'all are doing great. I was at a wedding this weekend for my best friend and it was super great.... miss pa caught the bouquet!! uh oh :)

Alex

Poor girl :)

Take care PA, I have missed you around these parts! Get settled in and get back on here!

Alex

man ive wanting to talk to you....you were the guy that was posting stuff about pre-destination in the bible right???...i have some questions on that and i know you had a link to a guy that a sermon on that...was wondering if you could post it..ephesians 1:11...having a hard time fitting that into the free will equation..

thanks

man ive wanting to talk to you....you were the guy that was posting stuff about pre-destination in the bible right???...i have some questions on that and i know you had a link to a guy that a sermon on that...was wondering if you could post it..ephesians 1:11...having a hard time fitting that into the free will equation..

thanks

Hey Baggs. There were a few of us that had this discussion. PA was one of them, but he is in the process of moving back to PA from TX so he might not see this post. You may want to either PM him or send him an email.